𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 [3]

TW: SEXUAL ASSUALT    

TW: SEXUAL ASSUALT    

     A FEW WEEKS HAD PASSED SINCE SPENCER HAD told me to see a therapist. Who does he think he is? Like honestly, god sometimes I just wanna punch him. I put on a light blue button up and a black pair of slacks, black flats, light makeup, and my hair in a bun. I fed Harlem and grabbed my travel mug of coffee before heading out, locking up and getting into my car and heading towards the office. Once I arrived I walked to my desk and sat down, sighing quietly as I pinched the bridge of my nose. JJ walked over and sat on my desk.

"You good?" She asked.
"Yeah just tired." I smiled.
"Did you hook up with someone last night?" She teased.
Okay maybe I did, he wasn't even that good. "Yeah a tinder thing, I was stressed"
She playfully hit me "Nice one"
"Shush I don't need Morgan to hear," I laughed.

Spencer looked over at us and I glanced at him, he rolled his eyes. What was his problem? I shook my head and went back to my work before Hotch called us all into the round table to brief us on a new case.

"Lucas Noahs, 34 from Las Vegas, Nevada. His body was found in his neighbor's backyard." Garcia said.
"Did the neighbors do it?" Emily asked.
"No because no one even lives there, the only reason he was found was because of the landlord coming to check up on the property" She replied.
"Wheels up in 30" Hotch said as he stood up.

I sighed quietly as I made my way to my desk to grab my bag. Spencer followed behind me and gently grabbed my arm.

"Can we talk about this?" He asked.
"No" I replied.
"Y/N please. I didn't mean to upset you.." He sighed.
"Well you did okay?" I retorted.
"I-I'm sorry!" He frowned.
"I accept your apology" I smiled.
"R-Really?" He got the biggest smile on his face.
"On one condition" I replied.
"Anything" He answered.
"Take me out to dinner," I told him.
"Really? That's it?" He asked.
"Yup." I smiled.
"Deal, when we get back we will go out to dinner" He replied.

Once we made it on the jet I sat next to Spencer pulling out my sketchbook and beginning to draw. Whenever I was nervous or stressed I'd just doodle, which is what I was doing. Spencer watched me carefully, smiling.

"You're a good artist" Spencer spoke, his voice quiet.
"Thanks" I muttered.
"Still gonna be mean" He fake pouted.
"Oh chin up" I laughed.

When we arrived at Las Vegas we all climbed into the rental SUV and made our way to the Police Station. As we walked in one of the officers was eyeing me up, I shifted on my feet uncomfortably and Spencer noticed.

"You good?" He asked.
"Yup." I lied.

When we walked into the room they had set up for us I walked over to the evidence board and immediately began to get to work. I felt someone behind me and I immediately tensed up. I turned around to see that officer.

"Do you need something?" I asked.
"A piece of that ass." He attempted to flirt.
I made a face "Oh gross" I mumbled under my breath.
"So what do you say?" He asked.
"I say no" I replied.

He walked up behind me, squeezing my ass. I yelped, turning around and my face growing pale. I stared at him as I tried to pull away from him.

"Shh love it'll only take a minute" He whispered.

I froze, this couldn't be happening again how could I be this unlucky? I swallowed the lump in my throat as the door swung open. He got pulled off of me and was punched.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Spencer yelled as he punched him.

My eyes widened as I tried to pull him off "Spencer s-stop you'll get in trouble"
"He was sexually assaulting you!" He glanced at me, worry and pain in his eyes.

I stared at him as the tears began to fall, he stopped as Hotch rushed in, realizing. He pulled me close and held me. I sobbed into his shoulder as I shook, he removed his cardigan and wrapped it around me, we may be over 90 degree weather but I was shaking. I just cried, I couldn't do anything else.

Spencer helped me into the car, he buckled me up and climbed into the driver's seat. He began to drive toward the hotel, setting his hand on my thigh rubbing soothing circles on it. I laid my head down, sighing shakily. Once we got to the hotel he carried me inside, it was nice. He laid me on the bed and covered me up.

"Do you want water or anything y/n?" He asked.
"Water please" I whispered.

He nodded as he went to the fridge, grabbing a water and bringing it back to me. "Here"
"Thanks" I mumbled as I opened it, sipping it.

I looked up at him, I treated him so meanly and he just took care of me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I sighed.

"Woah woah woah why are you crying again" He frowned as he laid next to me, holding me and wiping my tears.
"I've been so mean to you and you are being so nice" I sniffled.
He laughed a little "I know I can be overwhelming and annoying y/n, don't worry about hurting my feelings. I'm a big boy"

"Oh are you?" I attempted to tease as I laid my head on his chest.

He ran his fingers through my hair humming quietly, that alone made me drift off to sleep rather fast. I stayed in his arms throughout the entire time I was sleeping and he let me, not once did he move or try to move me. He just held me close like I was gonna disappear.

Authors Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took so long to get out, school is kicking my ass.