𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 [11]

IT'S BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE SPENCER HAS GONE MISSING, I didn't know what to do anymore

        IT'S BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE SPENCER HAS GONE MISSING, I didn't know what to do anymore. I laid on Emily's couch and sighed quietly as I set my hand on my bump, trying to see if he would move at all. He did a little and that put me at ease, he wasn't moving much and I think it's because he knew his dad wasn't here.

"Emily have you heard anything?" I asked.
"Actually I was just coming to tell you we got a letter, it said something along the lines of where to meet them and that they have Spencer.." Emily spoke.
"W-We found him?" I questioned.
"Not yet but they want us to bring you when we got meet them" Emily said, her voice quiet.
"Deal, when do we leave?" I asked.
"At 8pm." Emily stated.

     I nodded, I began to get ready around 7 because the team wanted us there early. Emily made sure I had a vest on and made sure it covered my belly, we weren't taking any chances. Once I was done I made my way out to the kitchen and fixed a glass of water. I sipped on it before Emily came out, I looked at her and smiled. She grabbed my hand and led me to the car, once we got to the meeting spot we went over our plan.

"Okay so when we get in there, we protect y/n first obviously. Spencer would have our heads if she or the baby was hurt" Hotch explained.
"Correct" Derek replied.
"If something goes wrong we get y/n out of there asap you guys hear me?" JJ demanded.

     We all walked in together and I looked at the person who sat there, Spencer next to them. My eyes widened. I thought best friends were best friends for a reason, and how did she know about Zugzwang?

"Nice to see you again y/n" Amelia spoke.
"A-Amelia...how could you?" I choked out.
"You're pregnant with his baby!" She yelled.
"Because I love him Amelia! Let him go!" I screamed.

     She pointed the gun at me then at him, when she pointed it at Spencer I screamed even louder. Emily grabbed my arm and held me back, she knew I was ready to beat the absolute shit out of her. Spencer stared at me, his eye black n blue. Seeing him in pain hurt me, I just wanted to be in his arms and I couldn't be and that is what hurt the most.

"You don't need him!" She screamed.
"Amelia let him go! I love him! He is the father of my baby!" I yelled, tears in my eyes.
"I can't..I can't do that y/n.." She held him tight.

     Before I could even register it I tried to lunge at her and the gun went off. Everything went black.

SPENCER'S POV

     Alls I remember is y/n being shot and falling to the ground. We arrived at the hospital and I requested that they put us in the same room and to put our beds close together. Thankfully she didn't shoot anywhere near Leo, he was okay. Y/N was out for a solid four hours, Emily said she needed it so I let her sleep for as long as she needed. When she woke up I looked over to her.

"Evening sleeping beauty.." I whispered.
"Spence...?" She choked out.
"I'm right here baby.." I reached my hand out.
"Spence I was so worried.." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
"I'm sorry baby.." I spoke.

Y/N'S POV

     A few weeks passed and slowly things were getting back to normal. I sat in the nursery rubbing my bump, as the weeks went on I got more excited to see Leo and see how Spencer was gonna be a great father. Spencer walked in, he surprisingly was feeling a lot better. He wrapped his arms around my chest as I was sitting down and kissed my neck gently.

"Spence" I giggled.
"Sorry babe" He smiled and stopped.

     We were ready for him even though he wasn't even close to being ready. We still had a few months to go. Hotch gave us time off as we genuinely needed it, during that time we finished the nursery and baby proofed the house even though it won't really need that till he can crawl and walk. We laid on the couch and watched whatever movie we could find, at this rate I thought we had watched every movie.

     When it was time to go back to work I was now 32 weeks. I took a few extra weeks off cause we had a little scare but I'm all good now. I walked into work and sat at my desk, Penelope came over and smiled.

"How is that little peanut?" She asked.
"Good!" I smiled widely.
"Oh I can't wait to meet him y/n you don't even understand!" Penelope squealed.

     I laughed and looked at her. Spencer walked over and sat on my desk and smiled, he began to talk to my bump like he does every day. It was the cutest thing and every time Leo would hear Spencer's voice he would kick like crazy, it made me so happy to know that they were already bonding and I knew they would be stuck to each other like glue. As I was finishing up my case files the kicking got increasingly harder, a small groan escaped my lips. Was he trying to kill me? I slowly stood up seeing as now I had to use the restroom. I made my way to the restroom and did what I had to do. When I was done I washed my hands and walked back out, that's when I flinched when he 'kicked' again. JJ noticed this and rushed over.

"What is going on with you?" JJ asked.
"N-Nothing Leo is just kicking me super hard..." I laughed a little.
"Are you sure they are kicks?" JJ questioned.
"I'm only 32 weeks he can't come now so yes they are kicks!" I yelled, trying to make myself believe it.

Authors Note: We found Spencer!! Is y/n going into labor?