Chapter 15

Marco's POV:

I was left in utter shock. Annaya Nair just left. She didn't sign the Alpha position contract and ran away. I saw my cousin Xavier in the corner looking, relieved, happy, confused if that even is an expression. I told my Gamma to gather all our family members who came with us and to take them back to the pack. I also told him to invite Xavier as well as his whole entire family. I told my mate that I would be back at the pack in a while. I had to chase after Naya first. Sarah completely agreed without jealousy towards Naya. After I marked her and our mate bond has gotten much stronger. I am glad that we finally understand that we will always be there for each other. Okay I have to stop being a softy. Sarah has me wrapped all around her cute little fingers. What has my wolf Zeke done to me. Well Zeke isn't the only one to be blamed... I darted off from the council area and started to sniff the air for signs of Naya. After a few seconds of sniffing I smelt a small hint of pinewood, almost masculine smell. That was Naya. I ran in the direction of North towards the forest clearings. It wouldn't take long for me to reach her since I am a Sapphire werewolf which means more speed. I am going to have to ask her questions on her peculiar behavior. Usually Naya is similar to any alpha wolf, she craves the power but this time, she put off the signing. After around ten minutes of running I arrived at a small lake with rocks and trees around it. There I saw Naya's muscular back standing facing the distance. I could smell the authority coming out of her, she was just a human yet so powerful. I always smile thinking I was a big part of how she got this strong. I slowly approached her. Almost like she could sense me she turned around with a blank face.

"Hey you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah just a lot on my mind. I needed a break." She responded.

"I don't think that's it. You never fall under pressure when it comes to power. You also put off the signing. An alpha like a human like you, I am sure you crave power. Something's up and I am not going to stop bugging you until you tell me." I am pressured here.

"I don't believe you will believe me if I said this. It's almost hilarious." She said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Come on, nothing can be weirder than a werewolf with powers like me. I mean come on you think you are weird, think about the Knight and Red family." I said with a pointed eyebrow. I heard a sigh of defeat.

"Okay so when I was on stage ready to sign the contract to take my new position, something happened. I picked up the signing pen and brought it to the paper. As soon as I touched the pen I felt that my mind was lifted from my body. I had a vision." She said calmly.

"Well what was the vision?" I asked inquisitively.

"Well, I saw the one and only Moon goddess. I mean come one, I'm not even a werewolf. Like how am I even related to her. I am a normal human who trains a lot just to be as good as a werewolf. But anyways, I met the moon goddess and she told me some things. She informed me in all her goddess like glory that there will be a war between the "one who shall not be mentioned."" She said the end sarcastically.

"Pfff, lucky you, you got to meet the werewolf goddess and you are NOT even a werewolf." I exaggerated with humor.

"Well it's not like I asked. She even told me to not sign the contract. She was all like ''oh little one don't sign the paper because it's not the right thing to do blah blah blah." She said annoyingly. Well that was strange, why would the moon goddess not want her to take her rightful Alpha position.

"OK anything else." I asked.

"Umm yeah she also gave me a... gift. It is a gift and a curse at the same time ... It's a little confusing. It is basically a curse and a gift. It's a life for a life. I can give my life to anybody who is dead and apparently I will know the right time." She said with quotation marks in the air. She then proceeded to remove her dress shirt. I then saw a tattoo like marking on her sternum. It had a moon protecting a star. That moon mark is the mark of the moon goddess. Almost any werewolf can recognize it

"Well sh*t, this is real." I said in a conclusive voice.

"Yeah no sh*t buddy." She said sarcastically.

"Look I know you might find this crazy but come on it was the same thing when I found out I was a special wolf. Even I have markings on my skin. You have already seen it, the one with the moon protecting a sapphire colored wolf on my chest." I informed her. She nodded.

"Yeah I know, but like why me." She said annoyingly.

"I don't know but I need to tell you that I have seen that mark before, somewhere but I don't know where. Maybe you and I couldgo searching our in the library, We have an acnicent library in our pack house. It has any ancient history about werewolves and other species.

"Yeah I probably will, it's getting late, we should go back to the pack house." She informed me by looking at the darkened hue of the sky. I nodded and we started heading back to the pack.

Author's Note:

Hello my Little Shadies! I hope love this chapter. Please like, comment, read, vote and follow beansss!

Question: Who's POV do you like the best, Annaya or Marco?

edited.

-SLIMSHADYOUT! 😎😎😎✌✌✌