TWENTY FOUR

~Kenzie~

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself closely expecting to see a little difference, but I saw none. I was just glowing. That's all.

I smiled to myself like a creep and even stuck out my tongue. I'm just so happy. Extraordinarily happy.

Jasmine and Bethany's explanation of... of mating is really different from what happened last night. Theirs was an underrated version. I didn't even know someone could feel that much... that much, you know.

I smiled more at myself and even started humming. Last night, if possible brought me and Jason closer than we were before. I feel this type of connection, a strong connection with him. And yesterday made me realize fully that I love him. Yes! I love Jason so much I could run on a burning  coal for him.

The bathroom door opened and Jason came in. My smile got wider (if that was possible) as I saw him.

He came close to me and hugged me from behind,burying his face into my neck where my newly placed mark was.

''Morning love'' His deep hoarse voice said. I shudder at his voice and hugged him closer to myself.

Fudge! I love this man. I fudging love this man.

If Jason froze,I didn't notice because I was thinking of how I'd go to a mountain top and scream 'I love you Jason' for hours. Nonstop.

''Good morning'' I replied with a blush,turning to look at him. Why are you blushing girl. Pull yourself together.

Jason removed himself from me and moved back a little,holding my shoulders. He tucked a start curl behind my ear and gave me a look if astonishment.

''I still can't believe that me and you mated yesterday. To be honest, I never expected it. I thought I'd still have to wait. I planned to wait for you till you were ready, but I didn't think it'd happen this soon. I just...I just. Fuck! Why can't I just say it''

He looked frustrated as he ran his hand through his hair multiple times. I did my usual thing by rearranging or trying to rearrange the hair.

''I didn't think it will happen yesterday too,though I've been thinking of it. I just didn't know it what gift to get you,so-so I decided to do that and I'm happy I did'' I said while looking into his eyes.

I tried removing my hand from his hair,but he placed his on mine and gave me a look that screams Continue.

''I'm happy you did just that too and how the hell did you guys think you could pull a surprise with me? You weren't being discreet at all. Or you were trying to be discreet,but you suck at it'' He said with amusement.

Glad we are making you laugh,Jay. I'm glad.

I glared at him and swatted his shoulder,finally removing my hand from his hair.

''It's not our fault. I'm not allowed out of the house –'' He gave me a look that said 'its not true',so I corrected myself and continued. '' Okay I'm not allowed to go out of the house for my own Safety. So how do you want us to plan a surprise. I text slow and you can hear what I say when we call. So How? O! Wise one'' I concluded. Jason looked like someone that was about to burst into laughter,but I think my glare is doing a good job at keeping it in.

''But I didn't ruin the surprise love. I even acted surprised'' He retorted.

''Yeah, you acted surprise all right. We all shouted 'Surprise' and you just opened your eyes wide,that's all. You didn't even say 'Oh my gosh. I'm so happy. I can't believe that you guys planned a surprise for me, I-I can't,I'm overwhelmed guys' and maybe cry a little. But you just opened your eyes wide and said 'thanks', thanks,that's all'' I said mimicking his voice.