SEVENTEEN

~Kenzie~

I finished making the bed that I slept... well myself and Jason slept on.

Yeah! We've reached that point.

It's been close to a month after all and let me tell you that it has been the best month of my entire life.

I picked up the phone that Jason bought for me. I tried refusing it but he firmly insisted that I should make use of it. I've not even been using it much, I've only just learnt how to use it and lemme tell you I'm very slow at texting. Why text when you mind link? Bethany told me that humans text because they can't mind link. I was shocked that day. Weird people!

Jasmine once texted me 'Hello' at ten in the morning and I tried looking for an emoji to go with my happy mood and ended up replying at ten fifteen. Jasmine moaned about that for a long time when we met later.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that It was 5:30 am. I'm not surprised. I've always been an early riser. Jason too.

He wakes up by 4:00 am everyday and goes to the gym downstairs. I know this because I'm a very very light sleeper.

It helped me a lot in my uncle's pack. It made me know when someone wants to hit me so that I could prepare myself.

I've not even thought of my former pack much since I've been here. I've learnt to understand and accept that not everyone is like or will be like my uncle and his pack. It took a lot to get used to it at first, but now they almost feel like Family.

I've shared many laughs with this people. Even tears. Well happy tears and let me tell you, Jason was not happy. I remember his words the day the pack celebrated me and BFG'S three weeks with them.

Yeah! They celebrated our first and second too.

I was so emotional that day. I couldn't stop crying. Jason was so distressed when he saw me crying. Even after I explained to him that it was happy tears it didn't stop his worries.

"I don't like seeing you like this love" Jason said while wiping the tears off my face.

Bridget, the owner of the bakery had just given me a cake that she baked herself. The cake had a pink frosting. Obviously strawberry. I don't know how she found out that I liked strawberry.

Welcome to your forever home was written on it and that was what brought me to tears.

I laughed and held Jason's hand that was still wiping my tears in mine.

"Oh! Don't mind me. It's happy tears. I don't know what I've done for this people for them to do this for me" I told him while looking at BFG that was smiling and hugging Jasmine.