SIX

~Kenzie~

BFG and I became really close over these couple of days. He taught me how to hunt, we played together, we ate together.

He made me realize what good friends are.I can't believe that I didn't have friends for 10 years.

Oh my God. I'm just realizing that I've been alone for 10 years.

But it feels really nice to have a friend once again.

BFG made me feel safe that I told him what happened to me and why I ran away from my pack...... Well, my pack anymore.

I knew BFG was really mad when I told him through his face and actions. He was really livid and was making angry motions with his hands which I understood was his way of saying "where are they let me beat 'em up".

Ever since I told him what happened, he started acting.......weird. Like standing in front of me and holding my hands in a protective gesture. He does not let me leave his cave anymore and even when we do, his guard was always up. As If he was expecting someone to show up and take me away.

I tried telling him that I was safe with him and that nothing will happen to me, but deep down....... It felt nice knowing that someone cares. So I let be himself and not stop him from caring.

Even when I have nightmares in the night, BFG always makes sure that I'm calm. I never thought that as big as he is, he is a teddy bear at heart.

Right now we are sitting in front of BFG's cave doing nothing, then my brain clicked. I turned to BFG and tilted my head to the side.

"BFG, I've lived with you for like......." I counted the days in my head, "Five days and I don't still know your name, while you know mine".

Immediately BFG tensed up as I said that and I got concerned quickly. I immediately rushed to him and reached out to touch his shoulder but he jerked away.

Okay!!!

If I knew that just a name could result to this, I wouldn't have asked. I'm perfectly fine with calling him BFG. I was just curious.

Then he suddenly started clawing at his neck and tearing away the cloth that was tied there. That was when I saw the weird looking marks like knife slashes on his neck.

I gasped in shock and was staring at it when BFG started struggling to breathe.

Oh my God! He's having a panic attack. I immediately rushed to him, took his hand and placed it on my chest.

"BFG? Hey! Look at me buddy. Just follow my breathing. Nice and slow."

He followed my breathing and five minutes later, he started breathing normally.

"H-hey, what h-happened??" I reached out my hand and tried to touch the marks on his neck but he jerked away from my touch...... Again.

"Okay...... It's no problem, you don't have to tell me now. Just tell me when you are comfortable". I went back to where I was sitting and sat down.

After waiting for like ten minutes or so, I've already given up on BFG telling me anything. My mind was just wandering when I heard noises. I looked up to see BFG with a journal, but the journal looks old.

I must've really been in "wonderland" for me not to have noticed BFG going into the cave to bring this journal. He thrusted the book into my hands and nodded his head at me.

I looked at his face that was void of emotion, but his eyes were sad....... Really sad. Then I opened the book and started reading.

Hey guys another chapter😊💖

Love you guys 😘💖

May 11, 2020