SIXTEEN

~Kenzie~

We are currently sitting down in Jason's office and this girl which I've come to know is Jason's sister is still glaring at me. I don't know what I did to her but she clearly doesn't like me and wants to get rid of me. It's no problem. I'm already used to people hating me.

It feels weird that Jason's sister does not like me too.

I heard Jason clear his throat and I looked up from my lap to him. I avoided looking at Jasmine so that I'll not see her glaring at me but I can still feel it burning my forehead.

I just looked at Jason and waited for him to speak.

"I, um I just want to say congratulations to the both of you. Caleb I know you are a good person based on what you did for my mate. I just want you to promise me that you'll take care of my sister too. I know that she is very stubborn and strong headed but take care of her for me" Jason said while looking at BFG. I looked to see Jasmine scowling at Jason but you can clearly see the love in her eyes.

BFG nodded his head to what Jason said and was mind linking him I think because they both nodded after a while.

Concerning BFG meeting his mate, I would say that I'm more than happy for him. He would no longer be lonely and would have someone to love and also be loved.

I just realized that I haven't congratulated BFG on meeting his mate, Jasmine. Since Jasmine does not like me I'm not sure she would want me talking to her mate. To avoid problem, I'm just going to mind link BFG and congratulate him.

'Hey, um I just want to congratulate you on meeting your mate. I think she does not like me, so......' I said while trailing off.

BFG was about to reply when Jasmine suddenly stood. She was glaring at me and was crying at the same time. She immediately ran to the door and went out of it while slamming it behind her.

The three of us quickly stood up and BFG was about to run after her. I quickly held his hand and shook my head at him. It was my fault. I don't know what I did but she clearly doesn't like me. I have to fix it. I don't know how I'll do it but I have to try.

BFG was worried. It's showing in his face and his leg that was tapping continuously on the floor. Whenever BFG was nervous he does that.

Jason too was worried but it was just showing in his eyes. If you looked at him you would think that he's calm but he's worried too.

I quickly went out of Jason's office in search of Jasmine. I looked down the hallway and there was no one there. I was still searching when I heard the sound of sobbing that was coming from a room. I immediately knew it was Jasmine's room.

I went to the door of the room and knocked on the door. The sobbing quickly died down. She cleared her throat and said 'come in'.

When I opened the door her face immediately changed.

Okay! She was not happy to see me. Shocker.

I went in and closed the door gently behind me. I don't know what to do. Should I go and sit on the bed? What should I do?

I just stood there and avoided looking at her face because she was still glaring at me. 

Suddenly she started crying again. She sat on the bed and covered her face with her palms.