ELEVEN

~Jason~

I was pacing outside the pack's hospital confused out of my mind.

I don't know how to feel 'cause I wasn't expecting this to happen.

I found my mate.

I found my mate and she's dying. She's fucking dying.

I don't know how to feel. At this moment I'm feeling many things. Angry, confused,frustrated, anxious and many more.

I rub my face with my hand and winced as the rings on my fingers scratched my face.

I moved closer to the operating room and tried to peep through the foggy glass and see what's going on. Apparently I'm not allowed in there for a reason I can't seem to remember.

I couldn't see anything through the little glass on the door so I went back to my pacing.

I was pacing when I remembered that guy. The guy that came with her. I don't even know my mate's name or his.  I don't know who he is to her. A brother perhaps. Or a friend. Or is he her boy....boyfriend.

I shook my head to get rid of the thought. I can't jump into conclusions like that.

Just from looking at him I can tell that he is an Alpha but I just can't tell why an Alpha went rogue.

The guy stood beside the OR and I can see the worry on his face. I remember when we tried asking him questions earlier and he didn't respond. I can't figure out why.

~Earlier~

"Mate!"

I ignored the gasp that Andrew and Jon made and  rushed to my mate. I stared at her fur that is covered in dirt,blood and mud. I started panicking when she started closing her eyes.

Her beautiful sea blue eyes that I could stare at forever.

I tapped her body that is not injured lightly in order to keep her from losing consciousness.

"Angel, don't close your eyes love. Open your eyes. You can't fall asleep".

I continued tapping her body lightly. Then she stared into my eyes and went limp in my arms.

I looked at her bloodied body and got angry.

"What the hell is going on here? What the fuck happened to my mate?".