four

jack groaned to himself, mentally slapping his head. he could be the most awkward person at times.

instead, he sat up from the bed and threw his legs over the side and let the comforter drop messily. he stood up, shivering from the cold wood floor, and walked lazily over to the white-doored, walk in closet that he knew all to well.

the blonde flicked on the switch to the light, squinting his eyes and moving his hand to rub his orbs as he adjusted to the brightness. he was extremly tired and had a horrible headache from the night before as he slipped on a pair of grey sweatpants.

he sauntered out of the closet and grabbed his phone that he found mysteriously on the floor before exiting the room. the freckled boy could hear his friends voices from the upper part of the house, just looking down at his phone and going through his notifications as he took slow and careful steps down the wood planks.

as soon as he hit the tile off the floor to the down stairs, his friends immediatley noticed his presence but theirs seemed to pass by him. he was going through his phone and walking easily as the area of the house had become muscle memory. the short boy ended up in the kitchen in front of the known cabinet he was looking for.

"ehm, care to explain the random dude that came walking through my house." jonah cleared his thorat with a sarcastic smile.

"isn't it obvious." daniel spoke up, nodding his head to the clear red scratch marks on his back and the faded purple bites along his neck.

though jack heard him, he did not pay attention; he was distarcted by his phone in a certain notification that made him block out everything else.

gabbie <3
you're an ass
you literally make no time for me whatsoever
AND you aren't even answering my texts right now
fuck you
it's over. for REAL this time

the blonde's jaw clenched slightly as he put his phone down on the granite counter. he was extremly annoyed.

his friends stayed silent as he grabbed an advil from the cabinet and screwed the bottle open. he popped one out of the bottle, put it in his mouth, and swallowed it easily without any substance to help it go down.

he turned towards his friends and walked over to the marble table and sat down with them. "i slept with a boy last night. his name is zach and he does newspaper." jack explained simply.

"woah... a junior?" jonah questioned to which jack nodded with a small shrug. he heard of the brunette boy before; the name rang a bell.

"that... i never expected, that." daniel raised his eyebrows and tilted his head in thought.

"don't talk," corbyn interrupted and turned his head towards his friend. "at least his not dating my sister." corbyn rolled his eyes annoyed. he would never get over that.

the blonde boy just smiled and blew his friend a sarcastic kiss. "isn't it fun to think about all the fun i have with her." he smirked.

"ew, shut up. that's disgusting." he grimanced in disgusting. "she's still my sister seavey, don't make me cut your dick off." he gave the younger a smile.

"and what about her?" corbyn spoke up that caught jack's attention that was lost after the two started bickering. "we broke up."

"oh," they all said simultaneously.

"well," jonah perked up. "at least he's nice and not a stuck up bitch like she was." he shrugged to which the freckled boy acknowledged with a nod.

the group of four sat in silence for some time, most eating the pancakes jonah had made and jack just in his thoughts. he was mostly thinking about what the kids would say at school. he knew the message would spread fast and really didn't want to deal.

suddenly, the muscular and sporty boy stood up from the table and walked towards the living room of the home that left all his friends confused.

"where are you going?"

"i want to do something."

------
*unedited*

[ i finally forced myself to write so here's this um enjoy. also know what he's going to do is not bad. i'm going to try and update a lot since i've been slacking tremendously but thank you all for being so patient with me </3 much love -jayda <3. ]