two

the brunette woke up with a small groan, lifting his own body up and squinting his eyes. his hand pulled up to his temple, rubbing it harshly in a circular motion to calm the pounding that was present. beyond opening his eyes, he looked around confused trying to take in his surroundings.

when he began to shift lightly, he felt slightly uncomfortable with the different feeling of the mattress that was definitely not his. his gaze moving down, he noticed the blonde hair poking from under the comforter and suddenly, the memories of the night before came rushing into his head.

the older of the two stroked his cheek softly, making him giggle and lift his body to sit up. he looked around the darkness of the night and the way the lights were turned off made their eyes adjust to the lighting well and make zach feel like he was high off of adrenaline.

the alcohol that ran through his veins made him feel lightweight and like a cloud as closed his eyes. leaning into jack's touch he bit his lip leaning forward and giving the freckled boy a soft yet seductive kiss that made him only want more when zach pulled away.

he used the sheets to cover his body as he stood up from the large bed in the house with the faint party music playing in the background; though he paid no attention to it as he hummed his own tune aloud. he spinned in circles giggling as if he was high only making the other nude boy in the room chuckle.

he was content. he came to the party for a distraction and he got it, considering the fact that the pleasure of his distraction made him feel good caused him to feel happy.

jack watched as zach went towards the nightstand, picking up a lighter that seemed to be handy for the candle that it lay next to. he lightly turned the lighter till the fire sparked; put it towards the wax and lighting the wick.

he inhaled the flame of the scent immediatley, his eyes fluttering as he continued to hum a tune. he suddenly stopped, pouting that made jack's gaze stop and tilt his head in confusion.

"dance with me." he suggested. jack snickered, running his hands through his hair.

"don't ruin my mojo." zach said his voice progressivley getting higher. "dance with me."

the slightly taller boy let out a sigh, standing up after letting his legs fall to one side of the bed and standing up. his nude body came into view as he walked to the other side of the bed in the large room.

zach bit his lip once again, looking over jack's body that made him blush slightly.

"well now i wanna do a different type of dancing." he mumbled softly that jack heard as the distance between them was not that far but rather close.

he raised an eyebrow, placing his large hands on the sides of zach's hips that were covered by the thin sheet. "now i'm intrigued." he said with a mischevious smile, leaning forward to plant a kiss on the shorter's lips through a smile on both of their faces.

as jack pulled away barely letting go of his lips. "i like the sound of that."

jack didn't waste time after that, he let the sheet fall off of zach's body and lift him by the hips. zach let out a small moan as he wrapped his legs and arms around jack's body; letting jack take him to the bed preparing for a long night.

the memory came to zach's mind delightfully, also wondering why he was so clinging to a guy that he seemed to just sleep with for the night. he shook his head, finding himself worrying how he was going to get out of the unknown owners' house.

without caring much at the point he slowly got out of bed trying to wake up the person next to him. thankful he was able to get out of the bed without noticing the boy stirring, he searched for his clothes among the scattered pieces of clothing.

as he found all his clothes he slowly began to dress, first slipping on the pants that he had found and turning his shirt inside out.

though when he heard the faint groans in the background, turning and wanting nothing more to have been out of the place.

------
*unedited*

[ hi this made no sense i'm sorry.  i've been slacking and having a hard time but i've been better and trying to do things that make me happy so i hope you like, next chapter will be better i promise. i love u guys, thank you for all of your support. much love -jayda <3. ]