three

as jack stirred, zach just stayed frozen and stopped what he was doing. not out shock, more out of respect to not confuse the man who he had slept with just the night before.

jack let out a small groan from the bed, moving around under the sheets and stretching lightly. he let out a tired sigh as he flopped back onto the matress before slowly blinking his eyes open. his eyesight was blurry, then the freckled boy letting out a small gasp of shock at the sudden figure of another ones' presene staring at him half naked.

his head pounded as he remembered the actions from the night before, mentalling cringing at himself yet physically blushing as his bare chest peaked from under the comforter that made zach slightly flustered. the more petite boy cleared his throat, leaning down to pick up his pants and leaning back to stare at jack.

they looked at each other awkwardly, zach being the first to speak up. "about last night... it was, um, good and all." he cleared his throat staticly once more. "but yeah, i'm just going to leave." his voice came to a soft whisper as a straight and uncomfortable movement spread across his lips.

"yeah..." the elder started looking up, the boys being soundless once again. "also sorry,"

zach gave him a confused, tilting his head adorably. "about the ehm, hickies." jack could notice the small purple marks all along his bare legs and large ones on the parts of his neck and collarbone that were revealed.

his checks reddened, turning a pretty scarlet as he gazed down at his feet. "it's okay." he nodded.

zach didn't waste another moment of awkwardness before he quickly strutted out of the nice room. he closed the room door behind him, letting out a breath he hadn't known to have been holding in.

he quickly slipped on his jeans to the best of his ability, taking small steps as he did so to find his way out of the house. that is the most awkward morning i've ever had after a one night stand.

he shook his head as he checked his pockets for his phone, sighing when he knew it was their. there was no way he would be intentionally coming back. as he began roam the hallways, he peaked and turned on corners, very thankful to when he found the stairs.

prowling his way down the wood steps, he gazed around the corner of the wall, mentally cursing when he saw two people in the kitchen. i recognize them. daniel seavey and corbyn besson. corbyn besson player of the lacrosse team and daniel seavey player of the basketball team; also two of jack's best friends. no wonder i was able to stay the night at a house that didn't belong to jack.

he bit his lip as he thought of how to get passed them without them noticing. deciding to just wing it and try to have them not notice him, he stepped off the last step with his eyes facing them, trying not to make noise that would distract them and get him caught.

though much to his desmay, as he took careful walks he bumped into a figure that made them both let out started noises. zach backed up lightly, glancing at the boys in the kitchen who's attention he now had.

"what are you doing in my house?" the boy named jonah asked. another one of jack's friends, player of the football team. zach was grateful when the elder brunette boy with small waves in his hair seemed more curious than upset because he was more than already anxious and scared.

"i um," he snickered nervously. "i spent the night with jack? we um, yeah." he became very shy and his voice became almost inaudible. jonah seemed to be staring intently at him, almost observing him when the boy was really observing the hickies on his neck and through the rips of his jeans.

"yeah i'm just- i think i'm just going to leave." his head dropped as he twisted his fingers tensly. he didn't even try to look anymore, just found his way out of the house quickly. boy was it going to be a long monday tommorow.

------
*unedited*

[ i published this like 10 times two hours ago but my wattpad is acting like shit 🧚🏽‍♀️ but better late than never. now i have to write something for maeve and hopefully i don't cry because wattpad keeps deleting my shit 😸 i'm so done with this app but whatever. much love -jayda <3. ]