one

the brunette boy sat against the wood wall, a clear glass alcohol bottle in his hand that he picked up from the contents of the kitchen counter.

not many people had looked at him which was very fourtunate for him as he just need a place to go that wasn't his house and had alcoholic bevarges that he could drink without getting in trouble. he had his knees tucked into his chest, a large gray crewneck resting on his small frame that covered the hips of black, ripped, skinny jeans.

he was tired. to physically, but mentally exhuasted. the music blasted that would normally make him want to scream but at the moment he barely paid attention to it. he was so intoxicated his mind shut out the common music of now a day teenagers.

though he was good enough into drinking he would most likely be able to remember how he got there, but he lacked control of his movments, actions, nor words. part of the reason he was sitting alone.

the second part of the reason he was the loner junior kid who was head of the newspaper elective with family issues. very convinent for him as he would put it.

zach wasn't startled when a figure appered next to him, sitting down on the shiny wood floor next to him, against the wall. instead, he slowly turned his head to face the unknown person; showing no reaction when it was a recognizable blonde boy with a red solo cup in his hands and his arms resting on his knees; his expression plain.

jack avery. known for being popular based of his constant sports that he played being lacrosse, basketball, and his most known one; football. being a senior who was wide reciever in the game and had a perky girlfriend of a cheerleader named gabriela gonzalez.

why did zach know that much about him? because zach knew everyone who didn't know him. a perk of being on newspaper; you know everyone and everything that goes on.

zach didn't plan on speaking but the freckled boy seemed to have other plans as he let contents of words spill from his mouth carelessly and curiously.

"what has you drinking on a tuesday at a senior party?" jack questioned, taking another sip of his drink while zach gave him a glance.

"what makes you think i'm not senior?" he swished the substance of the bottle in his hands, tapping his feet smally.

"because i've never seen you before."

zach stared once more, taking a large swing at the bottle as he then placed it down beside him on the hard floor. "a loner kid who has family issues and need anywhere else to go but home where i could get some alcohol." he mumbled a sigh, tapping his own hand in anxiousness.

"what about you," zach began. "what has you drinking on a tuesday night." he asked, letting jack turn to him; his brown eyes dilating as it didn't take much time to respond.

"girlfriend issues." he murmured a groan, stealing the bottle that zach was drinking out of and taking a swing of it that left zach with raised eyebrows beacuse of both his words and actions.

"who knew, mr. perfect jack avery having issues with his perfect perk of a girlfriend." the brunette spoke sarcastically.

jack raised his eyebrows, taking the glass bottle in his hands and placing it to the opposite side of him. he took the corkscrew from beside zach's leg, squishing it in the bottle before giving the brown eyed short boy his full attention.

"and what do you know about me that makes me so perfect?" he asked curiously.

he scoffed lightly, a small chuckle falling from in between the thin lines of his parted lips. "jack avery. one of school's popular kids on the football, basketball, and lacrosse team. extremely good talents and dating girl's cheerleading captain, gabbie gonzalez."

the expression on jack's face wasn't one zach expected, as if he seemed pleased with his answer rather than surprised as most would be. the blonde nodded his head silently, a crooked yet toothless smile growing upon his mouth.

"wow i'm impressed. even being head of the newspaper, i'm impressed."

the brunette looked surprised and slightly confused. jack knew who he was. and as if the elder boy read his expression, he added: "yes i know who you are. it's hard to forget a pretty face like yours."

zach's face had then began to glow a pretty pink of heat, the boy trying to push away the flustered feeling in his heart and the tingling of the butterflies in his belly. clearing his throat awkwardly, he changed the topic.

"do you wanna talk about it?" the brown eyed boy questioned, jack tilting his head in confusion. "your girlfriend issues?"

the muscular boy smiled slyly, staring down at the wood of the floor before turning to make eye contact with the petite one. "i already have a feeling we won't be doing much talking tonight."

the helpless brunette suddenly overcame his feeling of shyness, the idea just making his stomach tingle. he could see the expression in the freckled boys eyes, the dark brown in his pupils dilating immensely and the freckles that littered his face making him fine rather than adorable.

he bit his lip adorably, holding back a delightful smile that would fall on his face. the intoxication made him loose and the idea flowed through his mind carelessly and wonderfully. much less thinking about anything else including the consequences. and that made him straddle the taller confidently, letting his chin rest in the crook of jack's neck.

"and what makes you say that," he whispered slightly eagerly as the football player placed his finger tips on the bones of zach's hips from beneath his large crewneck.

"because all i want to hear, is you moaning my name tonight; telling me how good i can make you feel." jack spoke lowly and hoarsely, making the skinny boy smile.

"then what are you waiting for?"

and without a question, jack lifted him easily and carried him to empty room in the known house. jack laying him on the bed, kissing him delightfully, and running their hands all along each other's body while pleasure consumed them; not a thought about anything else.

------
*unedited*

[ not me forgetting i was supposed to update this yesterday and not today💀 yes i'm dumb like that ❤ anyway,

[ update, i'm not gonna say much but this been a pretty bad day and you can check my message board if you wanna know why. i'm not going to get into detail, but i love u guys. much love -jayda <3. ]