nine

a/n: since no one seemed to understand why jack kissed zach, it's because of a tension between the two that they've had ever since they slept together.

£

as soon as jack's lips were on the younger's, it felt like relief throughout his entire body. he didn't realize how bad he wanted to kiss zach again.

the shock that zach had first encountered had no passed and he was know kissing the older back with the same amount passion and hunger. jack kissed him eagerly yet so soft. and he loved it.

the newly dyed brunette let his hands roam from zach's face, down to his body, caressing every part of his pale skin in reach and holding him on his hips. jack held onto his hips while back him up till his lower back made contact with the cold sink, making zach's mouth open slightly as it was the first time he had stopped kissing jack since they started.

immediatley, jack's lips latched onto his again while he helped lift the brunette's petite body onto the sink, zach letting in a deep breath through his nose from the movements.

zach pulled away, becoming eager for more. sex in the bathroom wasn't the most ideal place but he was way to turned on to stop now. he lifted jack's shirt over his head, examining his torso and chest for a small moment until the older began nibbling and kissing at his neck.

his head tilted back in pleasure while his eyes fluttered closed. jack's hands, almost so cold he could cause zach shivers, ran over the skinny body of zach meanwhile zach played with the buttons and zipper of jack's pants. he hummed a small moan in satisfaction as jack bit on his skin in a sensitive place on his neck, making zach pull jack's head and kiss him again.

they made out heavily. breaths mixed, bodies touching;  zach was in such a state bliss. he was so ready for jack, right there and then.

however, zach heard the small creak of the public bathroom door making him let go of jack's lips and his face in his neck. jack wrapped his arms zach to cover any of his visual body parts while zach blushed heavily.

jack began to let out sarcastic snickers, making the younger turn and peak his head. as soon as he saw the boys whom had walked in, he hid his face again in thankfulness and embarssment. it was jack's friends.

"i'm going to go," zach whispered awkwardly, before he removed jack's hands from his body, hopped off the sink, and dressed quickly before exiting the bathroom leaving jack with daniel, jonah, and corbyn.

as soon as the door was shut, his friends let out large laughs. "if you're going to have sex with him again, at least take him to a proper setting." daniel joked.

jack rolled his eyes while dressing himself in his shirt and throwing his backpack over his shoulder. "shut up," he grumbled.

"we're not making fun of you, we actually support this completley." jonah said, 'as a matter of factly'.

"we're not dating or anything." jack replied due to him saying he supported. corbyn hummed sarcastically. "that's why you tried to undress him in the men's room."

"what if he's just good in bed." the shortest argued. they all knew jack was lying. jack would never do that, he was not that type of guy no matter how sterotyped he was due to his popularity.

"then i would say you're an ass and have the girls beat you up. the girls and the gays are one." corbyn said, patting his friend on the back before they all walked out.

sometimes, jack hated how complicated his life was.

------
*unedited*

[ late night update just because i've been such a bad writer lately :( i am going to publishing a short story and soon and trying to update a book every [week]day to make up for it 🥰 much love -jayda <3. ]