Operation 4-1: Rage

Start from the beginning

W leans on the balcony railing, huffing as she lays her head on top of her arm.

"When are you going to realize that you are only receding the inevitable Y/N?" She whispers. "One day you will regret everything you have done, all because of your sanctuary. Idiot."

...

..

.

After trudging through the Reunion filled path towards the outskirts of Chernobog, Tempest had finally made it back to the abandoned garage where he left his land rover.

"Alright, nobody found it at least." He comments as he uncovers the sheet covering his mobile.

Tempest then gets on his rover and revs the engine on. After putting in the activation key and inputting some codes in the digital panel, the land rover lit up its blue neon lighting signifying its completed start-up.

"Now to set the coordinates to Rhodes Island.... wait." He then noticed something odd on his display panel. "...that can't be right."

In the panel was a beeping radio frequency signal. He taps it to see what it is, and another panel appeared that showed a coordinate location and a morse code.

"CG:X67-Y59-Z235... if I'm correct, that location is from the Chernobog plaza." He utters. "And this morse code... it's a distress signal from a Rhodes Island recon squad!" He shook. "What are they doing so close to the Reunion main camp?! This is bad."

He quickly shuts down his land rover and proceeded to get off from it.

"I need to get there now!" Tempest then rushes out of the building, in a hot pursuit going towards the direction of the Chernobog plaza.

While at it, he forgot that he was wearing his Reunion garments.

...

..

.

Rushing in and out of alleyways and building rooftops, he makes haste towards the location of the distress signal. He already ran ten miles but it seems that he wasn't showing any signs of fatigue.

This makes us think that Tempest will go to hell and back just to save someone.

"Just a few more blocks."

He kept on running and running, hellbent on reaching his destination at the least possible time. But as he runs, he couldn't help but notice...

'...this sudden temperature drop.' He sweats a bit from the realization.

Tempest knew what it meant.

'No, saving the recon squad is top priority.'

He had other things to do, so he swats it off.

Eventually, he finally made it to the location of the distress signal. He stood atop a building and looked on below the plaza from a safe vantage point.

"*sigh* Now this ain't my lucky day for sure."

On the ground, he saw dozens of Reunion soldiers standing on guard. The numbers were merely over fifty, with each class of soldier numbering more than ten.

"I hope the recon squad is still alive." He murmurs.

As he continues scouting the enemies below, his eyes then focused on to one person who was at the front of the entire force.

"Tch. Great, it's that annoying scoundrel."

Seeing that short figure with a specialized cane of sorts, and with those liberi feathers. It was clear that what he saw was none other than one of the people that greatly annoys him.