Operation 4-1: Rage

"....ugh."

Stirring awake, removing the sheets that covers his body, Tempest sits his naked figure on the side of the bed and stretches.

"What time is it..." He looks on to a wall clock and sees that it was already 9:54 AM. "...well that's unfortunate." He huffed after.

*rustle*

Looking back to the sounds of the bed sheet crumping, his eyes then fall onto a bare sleeping W, tugging the sheets while scrunching the pillow with her chest.

"...no." Tempest quickly reels back his head. "Need to put something on."

He stood from the bed and started looking around the room for his clothes. Luckily, he found them hanged inside the wardrobe. Wasting no time in dawdling, he puts on his Reunion garments and mask before holstering his short swords on his back.

Tempest then walked to the balcony of the house, to seemingly rejuvenate himself with the suburban air.

He thinks for a while, thinking of his next step.

'...I came here for a change of pace... and weirdly enough, I feel okay.' He thought. 'I guess meeting with W was a good idea after all.... *tug* .....or not.'

As he was in his thoughts, a pair of slender arms had captured his chest with the feeling of soft mounds on his back. He immediately knew that it was W, so he let her do her thing.

"You're awake." He uttered, his eyes still focused onto the view of the deserted houses.

"Mhm~" She replied as she rests her head on his upper back. "Last night was fun."

"...I guess so."

"Oho? You're awfully honest right now." She teased.

"Shut up." He ticked.

"Well at least I got to know that you enjoyed it~" She chimed. "Say, want to do it again?"

"*sigh* you... I told you that last night was a one time thing."

"But it felt good." W cooed. "They say that sex three times a day keeps the depression away."

"...now where the *profanity* did you learn that from?"

"Who knows..." She lets go of her hold on Tempest and walked her way beside him. "Anyways, thinking of meeting the rest of the gang?"

"...no, I'm heading back to Rhodes Island." He replied.

"Awww, why not see how Reunion's doing? You could learn a thing or two on what to do next you know."

"I know what to do next." He stated. "I will push on my goal for the sanctuary."

W widens her eyes, before sighing.

"Still going for that impossible dream huh." She scoffs. "You even said it yourself yesterday that your goal is corrupted. You wasted all those years for a dream that is actually damn pointless. You suffered all those hardships for nothing. Why not give up and-"

"Even so, I will still hold on to that pointless dream." He cuts her off. "...that's all I have left. And I promised Fauna that I would."

"Fauna?" The utterance of that name then jogs W's memory. "You mean the girl you ki-"

*stare*

With just one dead look from Tempest, W got the hint and shuts up. Because if she finished her sentence, she would never see the light of day again.

"I'm leaving." Tempest stated before going inside the house. "I hope you know that once I get back to Rhodes Island, we'll once again become enemies. And I'm not going to hesitate to bring you down." Tempest said as he disappears.