Operation 2-3: Tempest's Power

Comfort, that is what Tempest and Ch'en found in each other. From total strangers, to rivals, to best friends, and finally to lovers. What greater comfort would there be than in the embrace of your meant to be?

Well, that's what Ch'en thinks, her greatest comfort is right beside her. Their naked bodies under the coat of Tempest's uniform as they sleep on a couch i side Ch'en's office.

Now let's see what the new day has in store for these two.

The morning comes as Tempest stirs awake, seeing the wall clock on Ch'en's office just striking 8:30 in the morning. He thinks for a while, taking in the events that had transpired last night.

'Well, last night was fun.' He thought while looking at a sleeping Ch'en who was completely wrapping his arm in between her bust.

He looks at her face and smiles, thinking about how beautiful she really is.

But now's not the time for that, they have an operation to do. And that operation involves working with the woman sleeping next to him.

"Hey, Ch'en. Time to wake up." He said while poking her cheek.

"Mnn.." She lets out a sound as her body shuddered.

Her hand made its way to her eyes as she rubs them gently. Stirring awake, she opens her eyes to see Tempest smiling at her.

"Good morning." He greets with his angelic smile, making Ch'en's day start on a bright note.

"Morning.." She replies just before realizing the situation, she looks down and raised the coat covering them to see that they were still naked.

A blush came in as she feels embarrassed to be seen naked. So she quickly got up through instinct, took her jacket which was lying on the floor and puts it on to cover up.

"Oho, embarrassed?" Said a smirking Tempest who now sat on the couch they were on. "You, a girl who's so crazy in bed, embarrassed to be seen naked?"

"S-Shut up. This is different." Ch'en answers as she puts on her black underwear. "Hurry up and get changed, we need to round up the squads for the operation later." Her voice now returned to it's recognizable stern tone.

"Alright alright." He stood as he began picking up his clothes.

Later on, the two would then change back into their normal attires as they were now cleaning up themselves in front of the mirror. With Ch'en folding up her jacket and putting her gloves on, Tempest behind her fixing his coat.

"Are we going to skip breakfast?" He said while fixing the creases on his collar. "I'm feeling quite hungry right now."

"That is unnecessary. We need to be early in our preparations for the operation ahead of us." She replied.

"Do you at least have an energy bar?"

Ch'en sighs over her partner's need, so she walks over to her desk to find a way to appease his hunger. She opens her cabinet and reveals a bunch of Lungmen processed oat bars.

"Here.." She tosses a bar to him as he catches it. "That should be enough for you."

"Thanks." Tempest unwraps the wrapper and reveals a chocolate bar filled with oats. He then lobs the entire treat into his mouth and chews.