Operation 1-1: A Day in Tempest's Life

Tempest is one hell of a worker, doing many things he considers productive throughout his time as an elite operator, but in others case, one of the top operators. His schedule is completely filled out with operations, escort missions, and the occasional meetings with other large companies to help build and maintain the ISA.

He usually starts his day early, but after given a one week off, he decides to relax for a bit. Tempest may have the authority to override the Rhodes Island superiors' orders, but he decides to obey for he thinks that they only have his best interests at heart, especially on how much he contributes to the pharmaceutical company.

Now, let's see what the new day has in store for Tempest.

The sun shines through his window curtains as the rays hits the sleeping eyes of Tempest. He squints for a bit before opening his eyes, taking in the morning feeling.

"Another day huh." He said to himself. "It's officially the start of my one week break before the full scale operation in Lungmen, I better get up."

He tries to sit up, only to feel a weight across his chest. He looks down and sees a sleeping Blaze under him, her naked figure closely holding him like a body pillow.

While asleep, Blaze held a smile as she snuggles up to him, and Tempest couldn't help but brighten his face over how beautiful and cute she looked.

'I better let her sleep some more.' He thought when he saw the time was seven in the morning.

Moving carefully, he tries to pry her embrace away from him, only for Blaze to subconsciously pull him.

"Mnn... Tempest..." She said in her sleep.

"Well I can't just spend the day in bed with you you know." He caresses her cheek as Blaze lets out a feline sound.

"Ehe~" She snuggles to his touch before letting him go.

He successfully gets off from his bed and stretches his arms. Taking his bath towel, he proceeds to shower in his bathroom, washing away the dried sweat from his 'nightly activity' with Blaze.

He gets out of the shower as he clothes himself in his white undershirt and his overcoat. He grabs his sword as he puts his gloves on.

"Time for breakfast." He looks back at a sleeping Blaze one last time before he exits his room.

Stepping into the halls as his footsteps echo with the metal floor, he also notices someone exit from the room next to his.

"Good morning Tempest." His manly voice sears through as he flicks his robe.

"Good morning to you too sir Silverash." He bows politely. "I didn't see you arrive here at Rhodes Island yesterday, did you perhaps arrive late at night?"

"Please, I told you already that Silverash is fine. We're both on equal standards so please drop the formalities as we're both alphas." He said as he walks towards Tempest. "As for your question, you are correct. I arrived here at midnight with Courier for a business talk with Dr. Fumi this morning."

"About that, Dr. Fumi is not in the right health to conduct any meetings right now and it seems that it would take at least a week before she gets her health back." He replied.

"I see, I guess i'll head back to Kjerag later this afternoon if that's the case..... Hmm?" For some reason, Silverash twitched his nose making him bear a small grin.

"I see that you have finally decided to conquer a woman." Silverash pats Tempest on the shoulder as Tempest held a blank look.

"...wait." He recalls that Silverash mentioned that he arrived at midnight. "...did you hear?"