Operation 3-4: Ambition, Catastrophe

The hope of Rhodes Island, against four of Reunion's elite assets. One could say that this matchup is easily considered unfair and brutal. And of course, it would be an annihilation for one side given the unequal ratio of strength. Unfortunately, fate has already chosen the side who will overpower the other.

Can you guess? Well, let's wait and see, for you will see just how unfair the tides have waved.

In a standstill, facing one another as the dust winds blow at their feet on the battleground. The atmosphere between opponents has never been heavier, seeing that whoever wins this battle will surely win the entire war.

"Isn't this unfair?" Tempest remarked, as he holds his sword at the ready. "It's you four against me alone, so the balance greatly favors the Reunion faction."

"So? What's your point." Shullshatterer spat back at him. "Killing you by all means possible is a must. Though, fairness won't matter anymore once you're dead."

"Really hellbent on killing me huh..." After that, he then glances towards the three girls beside Skullshatterer. 'Ami, Nino, and Lana.... they sure have changed.' He lets out a smile. 'Hmm, might as well see how much they changed then.'

"What's that stupid smile for huh?" Nino irks.

"Oh nothing, just wondering why Vortex's lackeys are here." He feigns ignorance, in the most cocky and annoying way possible.

"You got a problem with it? Well we're strong enough to kill you, so might as well take your life and tell him when he comes back." Ami piped up.

"Vortex coming back? Hahaha." Tempest laughs. "He's never coming back, he's dead. I killed him."

Ami, Nino, and Lana didn't like what they heard.

"Impossible, he would never die by the likes of you." Lana exclaims proudly.

"Oh he did..."

*zoom*

"...and this proves it." In a flash, Tempest was now between the four who has yet to react to his speed.

"Wha?!/What!?/Nani!?/Eee?!"

But before they could do anything, Tempest let out a spontaneous release of wind which blows them away from him. Heading in different directions, they couldn't land properly from the whiplash they received.

"C-Crap! Should've seen that one coming." Nino complains as she staggered back up. "Damn him, where is he?!"

"Right behind you."

Hearing that voice, she wastes no time on quickly reeling her arms backwards to stab him with her combat knife, only for her it to lock with Tempest's sword.

"Great speed, agility, and reactions. But sadly no strength." He said before they both clash ahead.

'T-This guy, how is he keeping up with me!' She thought as she continues maneuvering her attacks and dodges, it was at that point that Nino decided to use her trick move.

Stancing her left leg forward and left hand downward, she heads in with a right overhead stab. Tempest quickly shifts to block it, but then, using her spatial arts, the knife hovered down as it lands on Nino's left hand which was positioned under Tempest's open stomach.

"Die!"

*clang*

"W-What?!" Nino gawks as her attack was blocked with the bottom tip of Tempest's sword. 'He read that move?!'

"Nice attack ther, Vortex taught you that didn't he." Flicking the knife up with his sword, Nino's grip falters as her arms fly up before being kicked in the gut.