EPW-2: One Crazy Lupo (Lappland💞)

"What's with that look on your face? Don't tell me your chickening out after we've come this far

"What's with that look on your face? Don't tell me your chickening out after we've come this far. *grip* I'm not letting you go until you satisfy me, and don't you dare stop until I lose my mind. Texas may see you in a different way than I do, but put this inside your head. I can do you better than her in every way~ *lick*"

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Today's a great day!"

Happily walking through the halls of the Rhodes Island landship, a certain lupo with a very feisty look hums and skips her way forward, wandering to the place where the day might take her. Lappland smiles at her surroundings as she jives on along the pathway.

"Hum♪ hum♪" She hums a certain tune, not realizing how dreadful it sounded.

Though she didn't care, she was particularly in a good mood, although she didn't know why she was in a good mood, but she accepts the happy feeling as she continues to pace onward to an intersection.

As she turns the corner on her way to the next hall, in front of her, a certain figure catches Lappland's attention making her stop on her tracks, and her ears twitch as well.

"Hey, is that.... Texas!"

Just a couple few meters away from her was Texas standing in front of an open door holding what seems to be a box full of precious metals. She was blankly staring forward, possibly looking into the room.

Seeing the familiar lupo she knows all too well, she brightens up with the creepiest grin and starts to yell for her name.

"Oiii! Texa-"

"Thanks for making the delivery Texas."

Before Lappland could grab Texas' attention, a familiar operator walks out of the room and receives the box Texas was holding. That iconic black hair and red eyes instantly jolts Lappland's mind as she recognizes him. It was none other than Tempest.

"Are there anymore packages other than this one?" Tempest asks the blank looking Texas.

"No, that's the last one Dr. Kal'tsit ordered."

"I see, thanks for the package. I definitely owe you one." Tempest smiles at her.

"...It's just part of the job, don't mention it." She replies with a small tone.

'....what the, did she just....'

Lappland could swear that she saw Texas flushing red for a bit, which made Lappland perk up, since she never saw Texas blush before.

"I'll be on my way, see you later Tempest." Texas then walks away leaving Tempest at the door with the box.

"Say hi to Exu for me!" Tempest yells to a distant Texas before heading back into the room.