Hospital

Leo said: " Mate we don't know what I would do without you either and you don't need to thank me CJ for being there for you your the only loyal. Friend i've ever had I couldn't ask for a better best friend than you."

Charlie just smiled at leo and gave me a really big hug.

Leo went up stairs and he sat on his bed on his phone and he got a death threat over Instagram and leo didn't say anything he just looked at it and left his phone on his bed and he went out in his car for a drive on his own he said:" Charlie I'm away out in my car I've left my phone here so I won't see any messages from you and all that I need to clear my head."

Charlie said:" okay leo be carful please I need you to stay alive because I still need you."

Leo said:" yeah I will don't worry about me I'll be fine."

That worried charlie a little bit but he didn't say to leo

Leo was listening to Own ways in the car and he started to speed up a lot and he ended up in a crash and it was on the news and Domi saw it and he want rushing to the Sean but he didn't say anything to anyone and Charlie was calling leo and then Charlie just remember that he left his phone here so charlie went upstairs and went on Leo's phone because charlie has a Face ID on Leo's phone and he got into the phone and saw the horrible message saying. Noone cares about you leo why don't you just speed into a tree and die and Charlie burst into tears and was extremely worried and pissed off because he saw the news and it was Leo's car and Charlie called Domi. Domi picked up and Charlie said:" Bro Leo got into a car crash."

Domi said:" I know I'm at the Sean and it doesn't look good charlie bro sorry I did try to see what happened and there is heaps of police cars, ambulances,"

Charlie said whirl crying:" I saw a horrible message on Instagram on Leo's page and it said:" Noone cares about you leo why don't you just speed into a tree and die."

Domi was raging but he didn't show it on the phone to Charlie

Domi said:" yeah it isn't good Leo's knocked out and not breathing so he's getting rushed to the hospital I'm going to help get him out the car."

Domi hung up and called Rachel and told her to go comfort Charlie ASAP no questions."

Rachel went into Leo's room and Charlie sat down on the floor tears in his eyes and holding Leo's phone.

Rachel ran into the room and sat beside Charlie and he fell into her arms and cried more.

Rachel asked if he's okay and he said while crying:" No I'm not okay."

Rachel said nearly crying:" do you want to tell me what's wrong."

Charlie shock his head and said:" Not just know but I'll tell you later."

Rachel said: " okay well you know I will not stop comforting you till you have calmed down"

Charlie said while still crying:"I know that's what I love about you being Domi's girlfriend he's lucky to have a girl like you in his life for 9 months I'm not going to lie I still really miss Ana but it won't work out."

Ana texted charlie and said:" oh shit Charlie you okay I saw the news I hope you are okay and I hope Leo's okay."

Charlie texted back and said:" I'm not okay and yeah I don't know if leo is okay because he left his phone at home so we can't contact him and also he's knocked out and he stopped breathing for 3 minutes but they got his heart pumping again but he still hasn't came around 🥺."

Ana said:" I wish I was there to comfort you but I'm in Switzerland I'll easily get a plane out and then a train to see you if you want."

Charlie texted back saying:" yeah that would be nice and you can stay over for a few nights if you want."

Ana said:" yeah I'll easily do that to make you feel better."

Charlie said:" okay I'll see you in a few hours I'll send you my address when you have landed and gotten the train."

Ana said:" okay and yeah you will see you in a few hours."

Back at the crash

Domi ran over and helped the firefighters to get Leo out of the car and they managed and they lay leo on the side of the road and started CPR again to help him breath Domi sat in the back of the Ambulance and held Leo's hand and talked to him even tho he was still unconscious and slowly breathing

At the hospital
Domi went into the waiting room and waited till he got called through to Leo's room

They cut off Leo's tank top and his Adidas shorts and put him in the hospital gown and made him stable with a breathing tube.

The nurse called out to Domi and said:" Mr wolf you can go into his room now."

Domi said:" thanks"

Domi called Charlie and said:" hey bro I'm in Leo's hospital room and he is on a breathing Machine to help him breath."

Charlie said:" okay is anyone else allowed to see him."

Domi said:" yeah but only the people he lives with."

Charlie said:" okay because me, Rachel and shay is on our way I'll contact Tillie, Izzy, Donna, Brooke and Ana and tell them we're at the hospital."

Domi said." Okay I'll see you at the door and I'll take you to Leo's room remember to take your masks."

Charlie said:" okay see you soon."

Domi said:" yeah you will."

*Call ended*

*30 minutes later*

Charlie arrived at the hospital same with everyone else and the Nurse letted everyone In because they were all in the "same household."