Charlie's Recovery

Charlie was better now and he managed to do everything on his own but his Lion still was willing to help his Alpha around and help.

him with the house because they were redecorating the whole hours Doim helped them to then they took a break and they went food shopping because they didn't have any food in the house.

So they went shopping after that they went back to redecorating it was 22:00 pm and they just finished redecorating the house and they sat down on the couch.

And just talked and laughed all night till they want to bed charlie said : "night Leo am away to bed I'll see you when your up in the morning love you".

Domi said: "are you going to bed Leo?" Leo said: "not yet but I will." Domi said: " well I'm away to be I'm tired goodnight love you mate."

Leo was the only one up so he was writing a random song he could rap and record for all the bambino's and post it on instagram while he played his guitar and rapped his Little made up song because he was wanting to write a made up song for fun.

And he posted it on his instagram story and all the bamfam was committing on it saying he should make the rest of that song and let Charlie and Domi read it and see if they want to post it.

Charlie woke up and came down stairs to get a drink of water because he was thirsty and he saw Leo sitting on the couch shirtless in shots and had his guitar and he his phone recording his song and Charlie was standing in the doorway listening to his lion rap and playing guitar.

When Leo stopped recording and his Alpha was like 😮 that's really good Leo looked up and smiled and said: "it's not but thanks bro."

Charlie smiled and said:" bro it is stop bringing yourself down your the best rapper in town and the world you need to stop saying your rapping isn't good it's amazing and all our fans love you and so do me and Doim we all love you so stay positive."

Leo blushes and said: "thanks bro that means a lot to me and am glad me and you are best friends this friendship is for life thanks for coming into my life when I wanted to give up and thanks for helping me up whenever I got kicked down and got called the worst rapper in the world."

Charlie said:" don't worry mate I will always be at your side no matter what I will always love you no matter what I will support you no matter what remember that."

Leo said:" do you think we should drop this rap but obviously we will add singing into it because your the singer I'm the rapper."

Charlie said: "we should I'll ask Doim in the morning because you will probably still be sleeping".

Leo laughed yeh probably. Charlie said: "I'm away back to bed and you get to your bed soon I know you don't sleep till 3:00am but you need your rest Leo."

Leo said: " I know and I will but I can't promise Charlie but I will try my best to go to bed soon."

Half an hour later Leo was still up and it was 23:30pm and Leo was writing more to the rap he made up and then he wrote some poems to deal with his pain but he didn't say anything to Charlie Leo was in pain mentally and physical he was in pain his heart was broken.

But he didn't know why and he didn't know how to explain to Charlie how he was feeling so he kept it to his self but he knew he would have to tell charlie one way or another.

Leo picked his phone up and texted charlie asking if he could come down stairs? Charlie texted back:"yeh I can come down stairs why what's wrong?"

Leo texted back saying:" I'll tell you when your down."

Charlie texted back saying: "okay"

Charlie took his phone with him down stairs and sat beside Leo and gave him the longest hug and he asked Leo: "what's wrong? tell me everything."

Leo said: "to be honest I don't really know what's wrong with me I just feel so low right know ,I hate myself I hate my Rapping , I just hate everything about me"."

Charlie stopped Leo there and looked into his lion's dark brown beautiful eyes and said: " why did someone say something? Have you been bullied again? Did something happen? "

Leo just looked at his Alpha and just burst out into tears and cuddled into Charlie's bear chest.

Doim then came down stairs to get a drink of water and stopped and looked at Charlie, Leo.

Domi came down to the couch and asked if Leo was okay. Charlie side:" no he's not okay."

Doim replied saying:"why what's wrong with him?"

Charlie said:" Leo told me he didn't know what was wrong  to be honest I don't know I don't really know what's wrong with me I'm just feeling really low right know, I hate myself, I hate my Rapping, I just hate everything about me Charlie."

Doim said: why he's the best person on this planet, the best rapper, the best friend anyone could ask for he's the best brother me and you had ever had and he shouldn't be feeling this way."

Charlie said: " I know someone or something must of happened he just won't tell us what or who said anything"

Leo was still crying into Charlie's bear chest and then he looked at his Alpha in the eyes and said: i'm getting bullied again and people is hating on me."