Tillie comes to visit

It was the next day Tillie came to visit with her friends and when they got to the house and knocked on the door it was 13:00 pm. Tillie and her girlfriends came Leo was still sleeping so Charlie answers the door and he invited them in and Domi was in the Kitchen making food for everyone and Charlie went to go see if Leo was going to get up, but he didn't charlie was getting worried about Leo because he's normally out his bed at 10 am or 11 am so Charlie was obviously getting concerned about his lion so charlie stayed up the stairs cuddling Leo and making sure his lion was okay .

Leo woke up and turned over on his side to face his Alpha he had tears in his eyes. Leo asked:" CeeJay what's wrong"?  Charlie replied: " I'm worried about you Leondre. Because you have been sleeping later and later everyday."

Leo replied saying: " I know I am and I know it's not healthy but I can't help it."  Charlie said: " what's been happening you can tell me Lee I will still love you no matter what because you're my little brother and I'll deal with what or whoever is making you depressed so please open up to me Lee because I can't help you if you don't tell me."

Leo said: " okay well I um I um I um getting beating up by people when I am walking around on my own and I don't want to move and I don't want to leave the house that's why I always want you and domi to come everywhere I go because when I'm with people they don't beat me up but when I'm on my own I get beaten up every day and every night when I'm on my own so that's why I always sleep in past 10 am or 11 am."

Charlie said:" where are the people that beat you up and where do they come from tell me now." Leo said: " they live in the same flat as us but there in the next part of the flats."

Charlie then pulled Leo into a hug and asked Leo where on his body hurts. Leo said:" my ribs, my shoulders, my arms., my legs everywhere hurts CeeJay 😭😭. I just want it all to stop but it never will I'll be getting beaten up for the rest of my life."

Charlie has never seen Leondre this upset in his life it filled His alpha with rage and guilt because he feels like he failed to look after his Lion. And Charlie made sure he never left Leondre in his own again till everything settles down but even if it does settle down he still won't leave his lion's side at all Leo just cuddled into his Alpha's bear chest and traced his Alpha's tattoo on his chest and Charlie just kissed Leondre's forehead and stroked his gorgeous light blond ish hair and made sure he was okay and reassured his Lion to make sure he knows both will hurt him when he's in his Alpha's arms.

After a while charlie and Leondre made there way down stairs to Food and Tillie looked up from her phone and saw her brother in pain and had red eyes because he was crying to much Tillie ran up to Lee and sat him down and she looked back to Charlie and Charlie said:"I didn't do anything he told me what was bothering him."

Tillie said:" what's wrong Lee tell me and Domi and the girls because we are all family here."

Leo said: " will you guys still love me if I told you."

Tillie, Domi, Izzy and Donna said: " yes of course we will still love you mate your our brother"

Leo then said:" okay well I'm getting beaten up by people whenever I'm walking around on my own that's why I ask CeeJay and Domi to come everywhere with me because when I'm with people they don't beat me up it happens everyday and every night when am on my own that's why I always sleep in past 10 am or 11 am and everything hurts I just want it all to stop but it will never stop they will just keep doing it for the rest of my life 😭😭."

Leondre started to break down in tears again and Domi, Tillie, Izzy and Donna was full of rage as well as Charlie again because Leo told what was on his mind again and they all wanted to find the people that was beating up Leondre because he done nothing wrong and that people was picking on him for fuck all. So they all decided to never leave Leondre's side again.

Tillie, Izzy and Donna stayed over all the time to make Leo feel a lot safer, they were all on the couch watching tv but Leo was the only one asleep so Charlie put a blanket over him because he didn't want to move Leo bc he was comfy and he looked peaceful because Leo's head was on his Alpha's bare chest listening to his heartbeat that's why Leo fell asleep so quickly because Charlie's heartbeat calmed him completely.