Bloodshots

When everyone was up charlie and Leo was making a new song called bloodshots they also made a music video to go with the song.

Leo's POV: Charlie I can't wait for our fans to hear this song they are going to love it and I'm in love with the music video and the song.

Charlie's POV: I look at Leonard and smile and say neither I can to be honest and yeh they will love it and I'm in love with the song and the Music video thanks Domi for helping us.

Domi's POV: no problem Charlie and Leo that's what I hear for and I'm glad you two love the song and the music video you would obviously love your own music 😂.

It was 3:43 am and they just finished the music video and Leo, Charlie and Domi just got in before it was poring down with rain

Charlie's POV: Me, Domi and Leo just got in on time before the rain came on we went through to the living room and leo jumped onto the Couch and lay down watching a little bit of Tv I left to room to go get us a sack from the Kitchen and when I came back through I say Leo sleeping in the couch so I carried him to his bed and he was honestly light as a feather and while he was still crashed out in my arms he wrapped his Arms around me we got to his Room and I was shocked to see his room so clean it's not normally clean but it was I put Leo on to his bed and put the covers over him and I gave him a kiss on the forehead and said good night big boy because he just turned 20.
It's my 22nd birthday in 6 days and I don't know what we're doing for my birthday it will probably be nothing special but you never know anything anymore in this house 😂 our fans say Leo's the mum of the house and I'm obviously the dad of the house because I tell the boys what to do because they need to do work and I don't know how Leo is the mum of the house but he is according to our Bambino's he is. anyway I'm off to bed got a busy day today goodnight fam and I'll do a instagram story when I'm up I love you guys peace.

The next day

Leo's POV: I just woke up I checked my phone and it was 9:30am so I stretched and then got out of bed and brushed my teeth I put on a hoodie and went down stairs and there was noone else up so I did the cleaning and I also made breakfast for everyone in the house charlie  was not that long up after me because he came  into the kitchen and said morning sunshine oh your just making breakfast for your self and then I pointed at the bacon on a plate and he was like awh awh awh is that for me and I nodded and he was like awh thanks. Then he went to the table and I joined him because I finished making breakfast for everyone we  all woke up a few minutes after each other witch it's not normal for us to do that I normally sleep till 1:30 pm and Charlie has to come and wake me up and i'm not going to lie it's hard to wake me up because I'm such a heavy sleeper it's unbelievable.

Charlie's POV: Leo made us all breakfast and I really enjoyed the breakfast but I don't know what's wrong with Leo because he never gets up this early it's always around 1:30 pm he would get up and I normally need to go and wake him up. Now Leo is doing the dishes for me and I'm happy I don't need to tell him to go do them he done them without being asked to do them so I'm a little confused about Leo because he never gets up this early.

Leo's POV: last night I had a dream about me Charlie and 1 girl well she was dating charlie for 1 month and he didn't tell me but I didn't mind it because she was really pretty her name was Cleo and I knocked on Charlie door and he said 1 minuet and then he said come in and I said okay and I looked around and asked who were you talking to charlie looked scared and he said noone and I knew he was lying I said to him tell me the truth and he was like okay fine I was talking to my girlfriend I said where is your girlfriend and she came out from under the covers and I instantly had a HUGE crush on her and I mean HUGE Charlie could tell and he said Cloe. Leo loves you too and he didn't want to tell you because he was scared he is scared to tell any beautiful girl how he feels.

I was embarrassed because I'm a 20 year old boy that was to scared to tell a girl I loved her witch is Charlie's gorgeous Girlfriend.

Cleo's POV: Charlie I wouldn't mind dating you and Leo because you two are so fucking gorgeous boys I love you both so I will date both of yours is that okay with you Charlie.

Charlie's POV: yes of course I would love that because Leo won't feel Jealous because I hate it when Leo gets jealous because he doesn't talk to me for ages and locks himself in his room and I feel like I fucked up so yes I don't mind you dating the both of us.

Leo's POV: okay so what we going to do about Domi, shay, Rachel, Tillie, iszzy, Donna, Leah and all that because they probably won't approve of both of us dating one girl and shearing her.  And Tillie probably will kill me if use finds out that I'm dating my best friends girlfriend while he is dating her.

Charlie's POV: I know what Tillie is like yeh we will keep it private and anyway leo me and your are bisexual/ Homosexual so we will keep the relationship between us three and noone  else okay and if anyone asks we will say she's like our cousin but us three know the truth.