~personal doctor [2/2]~

Clack-clack..
"oh no." Russia whispered as he heard someone.
"Hallo? Russland?" It was Germany- "hey, niemcy, where can we both study at?" And the student council Poland. This is bad, VERY BAD for russia. He panicked as he rush to his dorm and locked it as fast as he could without making noise, of which he terribly failed at by the way.

Both of the other countries' footsteps echoed through the silent dorm, moving towards the poor Russian's dorm. He was shaking awfully violently, tears slightly trickled in the back of his eyes as he hyperventilated silently, or he.. tried, to at least.

"Russland? Are du inside der?" Germany asked as he lightly knocked on the beige door, of which startled the anxiety-filled country. "I.. I'm okay," he tried he reassure as he suppressed his sobs. Though deep down he was giving out a cry of help.

"Russland-" "Niemcy, do you want to study tomorrow instead..? Dis seems a very opportunate time.." the polish asked the German, of which got a nod as a response and left.

The poor Russian just shook on his bed, clearing his waterfall of tears and quickly putting on some long trousers, of which he hissed as he did so, and hiccuped between sobs. He was always a crybaby if we're being blunt, he even recognised of being one mentally.

The door opened.

Germany's eyes widened in shock. the poor tall country had his face filled with bruises, blood, scratches, anything you could think of. He quickly hurried to the shaking russian as he lightly held his face by the cheeks, analyzing what items he could use to help him recover. "russland, where else are du hurt?" the german asked. russia's face lit up with a tinted crimson blush that traced through his cheeks to the bridge of his nose as he took off the long shorts, showing the smudged blood and scratches that were activated, then pulling up his sleeves and slightly pulling down the neck of his shirt to show small bruises.

Germany continued to analyze the scratches and all those dread-filled bruises were underlaying. he clenched his jaw to not ask him who did this to them, as he knew it would trigger even more the poor country.

The german quickly fled to the bathroom to grab the med kit and all that stuff, then fled back to russie. yes, he had given the slav country a cute itty bitty nickname. Though he dared not to call him that without his consent, as he was respectful to everyone. anywho, he got to work onto cleaning off the blood from his legs, arms and cheeks.

Germ's eyes trailed through his legs as he lightly cleaned the dirty, smudged pink blood as he saw what looked like.. small hickeys? did he get raped!? worrying thoughts flood his mind as he snap out of it, realizing he had finished cleaning the blood off the slavic country's legs, so he went onto the arms and continued his work.

"im.. i-im sorry, germany.." russ apologized dearly as his eyes watered. He gave a small shake in the head and a bittersweet smile as he looked into the russian's eyes. It wasn't Russia's fault, he was 99.9% sure of it. "it wasn't your fault, ruskie. i'm sure of whatever happened to you, you didn't cause this." Russia just sat tight, trembling slightly as he smiled. Germany was really sweet to him, he liked that germany attended his wounds, his scratches, his health overall. He sighed silently as he calmed down.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, he felt hands on each side of his yet tinted cheeks, then looked into the german's eyes, his mouth slightly opened in slight surprise and moved his lips inside as he bit down softly (if that makes sense).

"du okay dere, russland?" the germ asked. russ nodded with a slight smile, still biting down softly on his inner lips. suddenly he hissed as he felt a sting on one of the many cuts on his legs. "ah! s-sorry russ, i forgot to varn you. i deeply apologise." the germanic country said in small worry. "it's okay." the slav reassured in a another smile of which infected Germany to smile back at him.

after a bit, Germany had finished healing Russia. he stood up as he closed the kit. "thank you, germany; for helping me. it was really sweet from you." Russia smiled brightly, though his legs were shaking lightly. "'tis nothing russlan', it's my pleasure to help du." he smiled back as he helped ruski sit on the bed. "are du hungry?" he asked. "nyet— i mean no. hehe.." russie said in a soft giggle, he was used to saying no in his own language so it was quite hard for him. "okay, if du needs anything just yell mein name." "okay."

The germ walked out Russia's room, turning off the main light as he knew the lamp on Russia's desk was on and closed the door.

[Germany POV]

As i head to the kitchen, i couldn't stop thinking about.. a "certain picture" in my head. it was Russia, showing me his wounds as he trembled slightly; wearing feminine boxers, his his button-up shirt slightly open enough to see his neck a bit of his cleavage. I realised my face was crimson, what the fuck was i imagining just now!? gott, 'tis so embarrassing. Russia can't know of what i thought just now. I couldn't stop replaying the image of me putting him on his own bed, bandaged up; his thighs showing; his expression.. Ack! Snap out of it, deutschland! i look down, just to realise the "small tent". i sighed as i quickly got to my room, locked it, and quietly but panting doing my magic.

i need to stop this.
===================================================
heyyyy....! guess the little bitch of an author decided to uploaddddd!! hurrayyyy! cough- okay im sorry that it took so long to update this book but, as i said previously on my announcement i had a writers book and couldn't choose if i should do danganronpa, this chapter or a christams special. soo yeah, i decided to do this chapter and shortly soon after ill do a late christmas special in this book! because, uhh- yeah. okay anyways, ill stop talking. see you on the special!~