~alone~

𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I sipped my mild black coffee silently in the empty kitchen. Alone, all alone. No one in here, no one cared. No one gave a shit, no one gave two shits. But then again, who the fuck cares if they're with me? I'm fine, absolute fine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

Maybe I'm not.
———————————————————————————————

I stood up with the empty mug in my hand, and gently set it on the sink.
My hands grabbed the bag and set it on my back, made sure I had everything with me and set off.
I quietly walked over to high school, my tired eyes making sure I wouldn't meet any of my family on the way
And sighed silently.

Once I got there I made sure I put my stuff in and out my locker; until suddenly America leaned on the locker next to mine and started a conversation with me.
"Hey cupcake." He deliberately susurred to me as if we were alone and there wasn't so much noise.
I rolled my eyes and replied.
"I told you to not call me cupcake."
He chuckled lightly.
"Any news?" He asked.
"Sadly, нет." I murmur, looking down.
USA burrowed his eyebrows together and put his soft hand on my chubby cheek.
"Hey, it's okay. I'm sure you and Ukraine will be in better circumstances soon."
I stayed quiet, leaning slightly to his hand.
"I promise." He mouthed as he looked into my eyes.
I just nodded.
"I'll take my leave then." He said and I waved bye to him as he walked off.
...
I don't know why, but around him I feel; confused.

Oh well.

Once I arrived to my new tutor, my eyes glanced around to find any seats that I could be alone at.
I moved over to the back window seat and set my stuff.
I then heard someone talking about,
Dorms?
Cyka.
"Hey, I heard we're getting dorms this year!"
"Really? I hope it's intersex! I want to spend time with my boyfriend."
"Pfft and do what exactly?"
"Hey! That's lewd..!"
"Haha! But no it's same gender dorms, plus intersex dorms are illegal."
"Awe, shit."
"We have the option of dorms and houses, but I think they're going to force us. Dunno why."
"Oh well."
The conversation faded into giggles and a different topic that I wasn't interested into.

There was a small thud, a boy with square glasses. He looked as if he was nervous because of that thud,
I guess he didn't mean to do that.
"Ah! I-Ich sorry, I didn't mean to make that much of ze noise.."
"Mhm.." I said as I leaned my head onto my hand and looked out the window.
It was raining, fuck I don't have a raincoat today.
He shuffled onto his chair,

My cheeks feel kind of warm..

Oh well.

"Okay class, settle down unless you'd want a ruler been thrown at your faces." The ONU announced as he speed walked into the classroom and behind the big wooden desk that had a microphone stuck to it as if this was a politicians room and they were discussing politic shit.
"Today we are assessing a new topic in art." He added and rumbled off into teaching. . .
——————
After all that ranting and teaching we were free to go into free period that lasts about 30 minutes.
And me being me; decided to look for America.
We're just friends, okay?
Nothing more.
——————————————
𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕡𝕠𝕧
God, just made a fool out of mich self.
Ruz- Ruzi -russia was it? Ja, I think it was..
They looked so amazing. . .
A-anyways, I looked for japan and Italy quietly, they were in hall 3
"Germany!" Japan called out as she ran up to me and hugged me, and Ich hugged back obviously.
"The summer break was long weren't it?" Italy rhetorically said.
"Ja, it was." I replied as I let go of japan slowly.
"Apparently we're getting dorms!" Japan squealed as she jumped up and down from excitement.
She is always so energetic, heh.
We just rumbled into a conversation afterwards.
———————
Bell rang violently which meant the 20 minutes were over.
I said my goodbyes to Japan as me and Italy headed to a lesson we both shared.
. . .
Silence.
"Germany, why did you lie to japan?"
"Was..?"
"You said you spent your time somewhere out of here, but is it really true..?" Italy asked me as he turned his head towards me.
"W-well.. Nein, I spent most of mich time in my room alone, Switzerland und östereich were the ones that were out the country.." I confessed lightly as I suspirated silently and lifted my head up a tad.
"Oh, well, I think you should get a dorm; you need to share a place with someone. Anyone," Italy suggested in a remark.
I just nodded.

Let's hope I get someone nice.