~embarrassed once? make it twice!~

TW: MASTURBATION, SECOND-HALF EMBARRASSMENT

[russia pov]

he awoke silently, his eyelids halfway closed as he sat up with one or two soft groans of pain coming from his wounds. Russia took the covers off from his legs as he felt a rush of heat spread to his member and his soft cheeks. His eyes widened as he realised that he'd been hard since midnight. He couldn't stop thinking of one or maybe two certain people, who were complete opposites. His hand slowly made its way underneath his boxers and jingled slightly his dick. It wasn't small but it wasn't big either, it was the average size.

Russia laid down on his pillow as he picked up slowly the pace, giving small and soft moans and grunts of pleasure, completely forgetting with 'small moans/grunts' is actually semi-loud moans/grunts.

Russia took three fingers to his mouth and sucked on them, bucking his hips as he rubbed his member up and down. And just as he was about to shoot his load, he heard a loud grunt from the opposite side of his door. Was it Germany?? if it was, he really hoped he didn't hear him. That would be the death of him for sure.

Russia decided to finish up with one light scream of pleasure without realising it, and started to catch for air. The door started to creek until he saw a german's silhouette. "ich- err- ICH SZORRY ICH WVILL LEAVE-" and the door closed shut. His eyes widened in shock and embarrassment, he just jerked off and his possible crush heard him loud and clear, what will he do now? well, he was for sure going to apologise for being loud, but that would be so awkward!

—————————

uhh i've had this pending for a L O O O O N G time, uhhmmmm— yeah idk i can't find the motivation to continue this book idk- comment down if you wanna see spicy time in the next episode w/russia and germany idk.

feeling cute might start a mcyt book