~"you should become a chef, germany!"~

The smell of pancakes filled the air as the somewhat thicc Russian got lost through the many thoughts that invaded his mind. Some thoughts would be along the lines of: 'what do I do when I see America?'; 'can I ask Germany to accompany me for a few days to avoid amerika?'; 'what if Germany gets in trouble because of me?' those were the thoughts the Russian had. He decided to clear his mind after he sensed Germany snapping his fingers in front of him.

"Russland, earth to Russland, hallo? Anybody inn?" Germany joked while trying to get the attention of the mind filled Russian.

The Russian individual snapped out of it and responded, "ahh, sorrrry Gerrrmany I got lost in my own thoughts."
"Das ist fine Russ, everyone kan get lost in der own toughts." The german reassured. "Anyvays," Germany paused. "Die pancakes are finished." He continued in a bubbly manner. "Go on and eat them vhile they're hot!" He added as he placed the plate of pancakes with chocolate in front of the Russian — of whose mouth was drooling for the taste of the pancakes. — and took a fork then munched onto the crispy fried dough covered in melted chocolate.

Russia chewed the delicious somewhat flat crispy dough showered in burning hot chocolate, swishing the food around and bouncing in his tounge, of which his taste buds were quite happy.

After that small piece he gulped down, he deliberately cut the half of the first pancake and stuffed it in his mouth, full of delight. The muscular German's eyes widened and started to laugh lightly.

"Wvhats ish shwo fwunniiy?" Russia asked, his mouth still containing the pancake. "Oh meine Gott Russland, du ist so adorabvle." Germany contested in between laughs. The Russian's face flustered light crimson and responded, " iwts jwust shwo gwood!" He paused to gulp down the munched pancake he had in his mouth. "Who wvouldn't like your pancakes!?" He exclaimed, throwing the blame onto how good Germany is at cooking. Well, maybe more complimenting him.

"Ah, sztill. It's just funny to see hov much du like mein cookin'." The German responded as he calmed down. Russia only pouted as he ate the other half. The German rested is his chin on his palm of his right hand as he watched the Russian delighted with his food. It made him happy, he was quite insecure about his cooking.

After the Russian ate the last piece, he looked at Germany straight in the eye and suggested, "you should become a chef, Germany!" The individual blushed at the suggestion and smiled. "I don't knowv, russland. I just vanted to learn to cook for vhen I vould efer get married, vould it not?" Germany explained, looking down with a smile as he touched the nape of his neck with the same hand he were using to hold his chin. The Russian blushed at that thought. 'Marry' he shook his head mentally and smiled to the German. "With that great cooking, I bet you'll get so meny girls!" He exclaimed.

"Heh, I don't knovw. I'm not much into girls russland, if I'm honest I tink I'm gay." The tall one explained without getting into much detail, his heart racing yet he wasn't sure why.

"A-ahh, t-then you would get so meny boys with your c-cooking!" Russia rewrote his own verbal sentence as he looked the other way slightly, blushing somewhat harder. "Sorry, did I make it uncomfortable for du?" The buffed one asked in worry. "Не, не. It's just, last night I could have made you uncomfy by hugging you without permission.. so I apologise for that." The Russian looked down apologetically. "Nein! Nein..! Dis fine. You were sad and needed support. I understand." The buff one calmed the thick one down.

It was dead silence between them for a split minute.
"So.. hafe du finished?" He asked. "Da, spasiba germany." Russ responded with a smile as he looked at the other's eyes; locking their gaze together for a split second. "Ah, alright." He responded as he took the empty plate filled with
the rests of the now cold melted chocolate and pancake crumbs then placed it in the sink.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"Ah! That must be the package!" Russia told himself somewhat quietly and went to the door to open it. His hand grabbed the door handle and pulled it inwards, only to see a student council with a package.

"Dis must be for you, is idt not?" A polish accent came out from the council member's voice. Russia smiled and shook his head up and down."alrighd den." Poland responded and gave it to russia.

Before he closed the door, he saw from his left America and quickly said bye to Poland as he closed the door immediately. He carried the package to his room and closed the door, only to find the clothes he purchase through amacon (yes, amacon not Amazon).

The Russian individual stripped out of his clothes and put on a large, button up shirt that covered his hands to between his thighs. 'It still fits.' He thought to himself as he remembered when he was a child he wore the exact same shirt, just smaller. Russia quickly took some black shorts and some Adidas shoes alongside an Adidas watch and knee high socks in the colour of salmon pink. For the final touch, he put on his father's replica of ushanka.

He started to skip until his pelvis hurt, remembering short scenes of what happened with..

'Him.'

Russia snapped out of it as he felt tears trickle down, the saltiness making his eyes go slightly red. 'Shit, I'm crying again.' He thought to himself. The same individual cleared his cheeks from the salty tears, hopefully leaving no wet marks. He decided to get his mind off from these types of thoughts and went off to the kitchen, of which; Germany was seen nowhere around. Russia guessed he was somewhere outside, in the living room or bathroom. As he walked around the house trying to find his phone, he went past Germany's bedroom only to hear.. nothing, but typing. The Russian must thought he was doing his homework so he decided to let him be.

The Russian individual went off and found their phone on the kitchen table. How did he not see it? Its at plain sight. He decided to not question it and took his phone, ready to go out to a cafe were he would spend time reading the books there were at the cafe.

Russia quietly swung open the door and walked down the stairs, and reached the cafeteria. He glanced around the semi empty room, blinking slowly until he saw the shelf that contained all of his favourite books, in a blink of an eye, he sped walked over there and opened up the page he left off at as he walked down to a table, making sure he didn't accidentally slip into some table filled with people he didn't know; of which almost happened to him so lucky him. He glanced around yet again to find an empty table, and somewhat jogged to there without seeming 'weird'.

Russia took out a bottle full of ice tea peach flavour, (I'm obsessed with it ok) and sipped from it as he read quietly.
Suddenly, he felt large hands on his shoulder, he was scared. What if it was America? He didn't want to see him, or else he'd just burst into tears. He sucked it all in and looked behind him, it was,

'HIM.'