~shared shower~

Warning!
The following may contain:
-horny top America
-description of nudity
-nsfw (slightly rape, not really rape though.)
Please, if you are not comfortable with this, proceed to the next few episode(s).

Thank you for reading.
——————————————————————————————————————————

Third person POV
The next day, the Russian — as usual — was heading over to the lockers and to find USA. Except, this time those feelings the Russian had were rather large, no. Huge. "Hey russie~" America said as they leaned on Russia's locker.

"O-oh, hey ame!" The Russian replied with a soft smile. "So at 6:40 was it?" "Yeppers!" The Russian was relieved to hear that as they were to meet up with the German tomorrow, why the sudden change of day? Because Russia was worried on how long they'd stay there so they asked Japan —who was his friend aswell— for the Germans number. Though, America didn't know that.

"Well, do you wanna come to my dorm earlier?" USA asked. "Oh- Da, that's fine by me." The Russian responded with a soft smile, that led to the american's heart beat faster and cleared his throat.

"After school then?" "Da, okay." "Alrighty!~"

—time skip (sorry-)—

At the end of the day, the American was waiting for the Russian next to the elevator. They both agreed to meet there during break. America scrolled through his phone, looking at his photos and deleting whatnot. Suddenly, his gaze glazed upon the searched country he was looking for and waved over to him. Russia immediately noticed him and his waving, and walked up to him as they entered the elevator of where the Finnish and Vietnamese countries chattered at.

Both Russia and America remained silent until they reached the floor of where ame's dorm was at. USA took his keys and unlocked the door, welcoming rus inside with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hey russie, remember when we played in the pool when we were younger?" The USA stated in nostalgia. The Slav nodded, remembering things that were.. well, just things that children would do without bad intentions such as playing in a pool naked— of which was what the memory was about. Russia slightly blushed and nodded. "Why don't we take a shower together? Cmon, I've got a big bath." Ame suggested with an innocent tone. "You'll feel more refreshed and warm aswell, and we don't take too much time taken away from both of us!" He added.

"I-I-I well.., if you insist.." rus loud whispered while fiddling with their index fingers, poking them together as if this were an anime instead of a book.

America weren't expecting this but, was genuinely happy with the awnser. "Shower or bath?" He rhetorically asked. "No wait! Let me guess,..." the USA paused before the Russian could say even a word. "A shower, right?" He guessed. The slender but somewhat thicc country took a split second and, said yes just to please the other one, and maybe to.. well.. see his body discreetly— it's not weird, everyone does that, don't we? The 50 states nodded and indicated the Russian into the bathroom, and set up the shower as he took his shirt off. Russia noticed that, then took off his own shirt off while the water droplets slightly splattered on his face and torso. After that, both of them were taking off their pants and boxers, except russia was trying to cover up his Nono square in embarrassment.

The American turned around his head. "The showers ready!~" "r-right." Rus nodded and got in, of which America went in after. America couldn't help but to notice where Russia was covering, and realised that either Russia was a cuntboy or- had a small dick, of which turned slightly on the USA country. He was behind russia, his breath tingling on the taller ones neck, of which flustered the Russian as they let themselves be covered in steamy but mild water. It was awkwardly silent, especially for Russia even though he wasn't actually much of a chatterbox. USA decided like teasing the Slavic country and hugged him from behind, resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"W-what're you doing..!?" Russia asked in shock, fluster and a very noticeable accent. "The waters is so steamy~ it's better to enjoy it like this." The 50 stated country exclaimed in ease as they wrapped their arms just under the Russian's breasts ( they're not really breasts, rus just has large pecks.) of which led the Russian to become utterly flustered, how much more flustered can he get..?

"Why? Does this make you feel uncomfortable?" America asked in worry. The Slavic country shook their head slightly in order to please the American, but they did kinda feel hot down.. 'there.' He could feel the slight grinding of the American dick against his ass. They held in their weird sounds in order to not make the situation awkward (if it wasn't already) USA could see the heavy pants of the Russian, his red cheeks, and the fact that Russia's hands were against the wall. Oh how he loved this situation. "Russia" "A-ack! Da-ah?" "Can we stay like this for a while..?" There was a pause. "D-ahh."

America bit the bottom of his lips lightly, and tempted to give the country a hickey. "Russie." "D-ah?" "Have you ever had a hickey before?" "N-nyet... y-you?" "No.. but more importantly, do you want to know how it feels like..?" "..Da-h." He smiled, grinding his dick a bit harder and bit down on the back of his neck, sucking it slightly and moving his tounge around swiftly, hoping to cause the Russian to moan. In which he succeeded slightly. "Umph.." "mh..."

The Russian's eyes were slightly teary, biting hard down on their bottom lips and their back slightly arched. Now that the Russian noticed, the shower was slightly small. Was this planned..? Or did America just guess..?

After a while of sucking and biting, the American let go of the purple-red skin, proud of his masterpiece. The Russian slightly moved down onto the Americans dick. Might aswell take the chance, the Russian supposed. American started to trail one of his hands down to the other area, fingering it slowly and making it seem like he wasn't aware of what he was doing.

"Ame- umph- d-do you realise where you're gck- t-touching?!-" the Russian screeched low in shock and pleasure. "Touching what?" USA asked, pretending to be thinking he were touching the end of the Slavic's stomach. "N-nevermind..." the other country sighed as they held their moans in.

Out of nowhere, America started to grind harder and faster on the Russian's ass, gripping more onto their body and biting their shoulder in pleasure. He groaned quietly. Without noticing, the top slid their dick in slightly, of which neither realised until America started pounding slightly. But.. did America have an excuse for this? Yes, he always has many excuses for everything. So it was sure that the Russian would forgive him or even not bring this happening up ever.

"Russia." "Da..?" "Can you bend over a tad, please?" The Russian gulped as they knew what was going to happen, and bent over lightly. "Tell me if it hurts." "D-ah."

America then started to pound hard, enough to make the Slav to gasp, moan loudly, drool.. and even call out ame's name in flustered moans of pleasure. He really loved that, a lot. And since he knew these situations are once in a lifetime, he decided to go all on out. He held the thick yet slender individual's ass, spreading it open and thrusting it hard. "AME! ACK-" the American threw himself in and out repeatedly, eventually faster and harder.

"Russia, I'm going to cum, want me to take it out of you?-" "n-nyet!~" USA became shocked and came soon around 14 thrusts. After doing the proper showering, they put on clean clothes as sat in front of a game console, presumably an Xboxone.

"Hey.. Let's not talk about this ever again."

"Agreed."

"Wanna play some video games?

"Da."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~