~germany's company~

Russia POV.
As I waved goodbye to ame, I got inside the elevator and into my dorm. As I got on my bed I started to shake, and hyperventilate. I could feel a large amount of tears slipping down like a waterfall on my cheeks, why am I crying!? Or is this what people call an anxiety attack..!? Oh god I'm sobbing so loud. I don't like this.

I don't like the fact I had to shower with ame. I don't like it when he rubbed his dick against my ass. It hurt when he thrusted in. Yet it felt good. I hate this feeling, why am I still crying!? I hate everything.. and the fact he acted like everything after was okay. How he just showered so casually and asked me if I wanted to play some stupid video games!! I searched for a pillow and stuffed my face on it as I screamed so much my throat hurt. As I looked away from the pillow I heard a clacking coming from my dorm. Oh god do I have a damned roommate!? I said I didn't want one!! Ohmygodihateverything.

I quickly ran into the bath room and put water on my face, even by doing that my ass and pelvis hurt.. shit.

"Hallo...? Anyone in..?"

Is that?-

"Hallo? Anyone? Nein? Ah, I guess I'm alone." I unlocked the bathroom door as I pretended to flush the toilet.
"Russland? Ich bin looking für you all day, you vasn't at vhere ve planned to meet!" "Didn't you get the message I sent you?" I asked, trying to make sure my voice wouldn't quiver. "Russland..? Hafe you been crying..?" Oh god. "Нет.." my voice shaked. "Russland.. vwats vrong?" He asked me. Oh god. "I.. don't really want to talk about it." I responded. "If du don't vanna talk about it das fine. But if du needs me I'll cancel eferyting for du." He assured me. I could feel my cheeks warming up and I dashed up to his arms and hugged him tightly as I sobbed on his torso.

I started to blurt our random things that happened, nothing in order. He just listened as I blabbered gibberish. My eyes started to close as my voice toned down slowly, bit by bit... until I drifted off to my own dreams full of blackness.

Third person POV
The German listened on to what the Russian blubbered out, only understanding few bits as 'dick rubbing against ass'; 'didn't even ask'; 'ass hurts' and so on. He realised that Russia fell asleep soon after so he decided to put him on his own bed, he couldn't even change due to the fact he was being hugged tightly, so he made an exception to be slightly messy tonight and console the sleeping Russian.

His eyes slowly dropped dead as he, too, fell asleep. His grip around the Russian was as hard as much as the Russian gripped onto him, his legs around russ's.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

It was morning, light rays hitting Russia's eyes powerfully. He groaned silently in annoyance as it was Saturday. He realised he was gripping onto his childhood best friend, but in some way it made him feel... more relaxed, happy, comfortable. His lips turned into a smile as he slightly shuffled his head onto the other's torso, enjoying the warmth he was given.

Germany after 30 minuites later woke up, yawned, and looked at the other. "Are du feeling better?" He asked concerned. "Da, spasiba Germany."he could feel his cheeks warm up slightly as he smiled in relief, and just stayed still, letting the poor Russian enjoy their position a little more. If he was honest, he wanted to stay like this forever. It was weird that they had this sudden comfortability around each other just because they're childhood friends, and they weren't sure if it was really them or someone else but.. fuck it. They were happy and that's what mattered.

A few other 30 minutes later, they decided to go have breakfast, Germany cooked since he didn't want the other to move much because of.. well, that incident he had with, someone? He barely understood his words the other night, he was tired, russia was sobbing and his voice was muffled onto his torso. So no matter what russia said he just wanted to make him happy and do something, he was kind of a workaholic if he was honest. Everyone just misunderstood that with determination, ambition and stubbornness but he didn't care if he was honest. He was actually okay with it.

"Germany.." Russia's heavy accented voice spoke. "Was is it Russland?" He responded in a questionable manner. "Was I.. annoying? Too loud maybe..? Gross.. perhaps...?" The German froze when he said that, and turned round to him, touching his cheek; locking his gaze with him. "Russland.. DONT say dat. It makes my heart break, I've known du since a child, und I can justify dat, no. Du is not annoying. Du is not gross. And du is not loud. Du ist the opposite. Du ist vunderbaar und will always be no mattar vat. Understood?"

"Da, tank you Germany.. for caring for me. It means a lot." Russia smiled, holding in his tears that trickled in the back of his head from pure happiness. Germany really cared about him, didn't he?

"A-anyvays, Ich will continue making pancakes." Germany stuttered as he adjusted his messy tie. Russia nodded with a large smile as he responded with a okay.
=======================================
✨surprise!✨ double upload on different stories!~ hopefully you enjoyed this wholesome yet angst-ish chapter. I sadly didn't make it more than 1500 words on this one because of a few reasons such as it's really late, I'm tired and my battery was running out. Also due to tiredness couldn't get inspired enough to finish it so I'll add some more gerrus, since, after all amerus was on the book more than gerrus so hopefully I can get it equivalent. I'm also thinking on doing a finrus book after this one, and maybe I'll do a volume 2 of this book when it's finished, but that's just what I'd like to do when I finish this. Anywho, sorry for large talk but it's just for reminder since most of my readers aren't followers and won't see my announcements. But I promise when I get 59-89 followers I'll start doing these sort of talks on announcements instead of the actual book.

Chile anyways-
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, have a good day/afternoon/night!~❤️