~first day fights~

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
As the German individual walked inside his class with his Italian friend, —who was shorter than him— they both looked for a space to sit at; it had to be a four person table. Then, they saw one (who was the only one available with decent people) both Germany and Italy sat down next to eachother on the table. The shorter country went on his phone as the tall, muscled up one made sure he had his science equipment.

That is then, America and Russia came to the table awkwardly, (not for America) and sat down.

"A-ah.. I've seen you before.. at er tutor was it?" Germany muttered.
"Ah,, Da.. I-I mean yes; sorry" russia replied, having a fluster attack from both America and Germany for some reason.
The German individual smiled politely, and looked back to his papers.

America bit the end of his pencil as he looked at russia in a way that none would notice, or so he thought.
Italy lifted his gaze up from his phone, only to catch the Usa country to be staring at the waaay taller slender country.
The short country raised an eyebrow; and had an eye contact conversation with the American country.

'Why are you staring at him like that?'
'Why would you care?'
'Why not.'
'I'm just making su-'

The teacher walked in, it was asean who was teaching science today.
"Welcome, welcome.." he murmured loudly. . .
———————————————————————————————————————
After all that (boring) teaching, they were free to leave.

Italy knew something, something was going to happen between Russia, Germany and America. Yet he wasn't sure what it was.

𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧
After I set my bags and all my shit in my locker, I walked towards that thick accented wierd-o.
My blue yet tiny star covered hands grabbed his shoulder firmly, and whispered to his ear; "meet me after school" and let go of his shoulder, leaving a light yet painful mark. The German only nodded to me, pathetic.

I get bad vibes from him when he's near that communist.

============================
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕, 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 meeting 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕟
==========================

I leaned on the brick wall lightly, waiting for that pathetic ass.
"Oh, err.. did you want to meet mich..?" The somewhat buffed German asked, he acted like everything was expecting something from him in return, weird.
"Yes, actually I want to make something clear to you; you fucking ass licker"
"W-was..!?" He replied in shock, taking a small step back.
"If you fucking disturb Russie in some sort of way, I'll punch the shit out of you. So stay away from him." I warned in a large hiss.
"R-ruzsie..? Du means Ruszia?" He asked.
"Well no shit Sherlock."
He just nodded and sped walked away from me, pathetic ass.
================================================
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

As both countries went off, America walked over to Russia and leant his arm over him as if he was taller than the Russian.
"What the cyka are you doing." Rus asked in a remark, flustered and shocked to the affection he were given.
"Why not? We're friends, it's nothing weird." USA responded with a grin.
The flustered Russian rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms and slightly leant on the American; because why not?
That led the USA to grin even more.
"Let's go to a cafe!" America suggested.
"Why?" The Russian asked.
"Because I'm hungry, plus I've already invited some countries to join us."
"O-oh, alright." Russia said in a flat response. "Whose joining us?" He added.
"Canada, Mexico, austria and Estonia." The American responded.
"Alright."
...
It was silent between them now, they were just walking to god knows where the cafe was at.
Everyone was staring at the, as if they were a sort of famous couple or something,
But they weren't.
Not that they didn't really care, though..-
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
==============================
"USA!" Estonia called out in a bright smile with the three other countries. (And Mexico's chihuahua named pedro)
"Ah! Esti." America faced north which was where the cafe was at and the four countries.
Russia seemed intrigued about who these people were, and what relationships they had.
He was just curious, okay? He's not a stalker; just is observant and somewhat nosy in a way people don't notice.
After they entered the cafe, they sat on their seats and looked at the menu.
Estonia and USA were sitting together while Russia; Austria and Canada sat on the other end.
The tall Russian noticed how the Estonian was clinging on the American, which gave suspicion. But he knew USA was very affectionate and touchy (not in that sort of way) and was always loud and friendly overall.
"Sooo; what should we all order?" Russia asked.
"I want mocha!" Estonia said in excitement for its taste.
"Coca cola seems decent." USA stated.
"Tacitus!~" Mexico purred
"I'm okay with a black coffee" murmured the Austrian.
"Y What about you Canada?" Asked Mexico in a questionable manner.
"Pancakes will be fine by me." The Canadian responded cheerfully.
"Alright, it is settled! You boys will order at the bar while me and russia stay over here." Estonia commanded.
Which is what the boys did.
.......
....
...
...it's so quiet.
...
...
...
"..soooo- is there anyone you like?" Asked the shorter country
". . .nyet, not really; I think."
"Really..?? Who is it?"
"What about you?"
"Why are you avoiding the question."
"But you just avoided mine"
"Well, I like amer-"
The USA came back with the others.
"America! You're back!" The Estonian said in a bubbly manner and a wide smile.
"Fuck yes I'm here! They're going to give us our drinks in a min." The American exclaimed in a confident tone.
Few hours passed, russia was feeling tired and left.
The American wanted to drop him off but, wa sheld back by the others.
'This was supposed to be my chance..' he thought as he sat back down, looking at the Russian ass move away.
He have a quick sigh and pretended to continue with his confident, happy manner with people he wasn't much into. (Apart from Canada, but he didn't really like Canada, he was too calm.)
....................................................................................................................
Russia POV.
As I got my keys I unlocked the door and closed it again after I got in, the dorms were going to be soon which was a pain.
I stumbled to my bedroom in tiresome and fell on my king-sized, super soft bed.

Tomorrow is another day.