Part 11, Fix it Felix Jr. knockoff

"I knew something like this would happen so I came prepared. Now you'll have to go through me if you want to kill Makoto and I won't be going easy on you so you'll probably die with me assuming I even die at all."
"Thank you, Byakuya." Then Naegi hugged him and started crying. He couldn't tell if they were from joy or fear.
"Oh I see. You're going to tie each other together like L and Light did in Death Note right?" Hifumi smiled
"I have no idea what you're talking about. But I think yes."

"While we're at it, how bout I give ye the true murder motive this was all leading up to!" It was Monokuma. He then gave everyone a piece of paper and a pencil.
"Everyone! Write down the thing you want most in life! If you don't, I'll kill you... Got it down? If any of you commit a killing I promise that I will make your wish come true. It's like I'm genie right?" Makoto wrote down to get his parents and sister back while Byakuya's wish was to have his father let him change the household rules. Makoto was very scared now. He could have only assumed what Celeste wrote on her paper and she didn't even have to kill him, she could kill anyone.

"Byakuya... I feel kinda bad for Sayaka. She wanted to be with me and now she looks really sad." He looked over to Sayaka who was trying her best not to cry.
"Are you sympathizing for her? Do you remember what her embarrassing secret was?" Makoto remembered that her embarrassing secret was all the horrible things Sayaka had to do to become an idol. All the things men made her do, and that she willingly accepted it.
"She was my first friend here. And I probably wouldn't have known I liked you if we weren't friends. Ack! I should've told her the truth, I don't think she would have been this sad. I'm going to go try to make it up to her." Addressed Makoto.

"Hey, Sayaka, I'm sorry for not telling you earlier that I didn't like you. I bet you wouldn't be this sad if I did. I'm very sorry for breaking your heart and I hope I can make it up to you." Makoto tried to be as sincere as he could be.
"You? Break my heart? Oh no no no, Makoto. You did much worse than that." Then Sayaka stood up and punched Makoto in the stomach.
"You're a horrible person Makoto! A dirty, smelly, gay, bullshit heart-breaking bitch!" Sayaka snapped.
"Makoto! Are you alright? She packed more of a punch than I expected. I promise I won't let her touch you again." Byakuya, still chained to Makoto, grumbled.
"No, It's fine. She has a right to be angry at me. I hope Kirigiri-san isn't mad at me though. She's one of my only friends left."

"Hey, since we're tied up, are we going to have to sleep together?" Makoto hesitated.
"Why, of course, we are. Someone might try to harm you while you're sleeping. I must protect you at all costs; 24/7." Makoto was very grateful for Byakuya to protect him like this even though they just got together a few hours ago. Eventually, The day ended and everyone went to sleep, thinking about Togami and Naegi (Yes, everyone).

"Morin' Makoto. Oh yeah we're still chained together." Byakuya yawned. Makoto had just woken him up from a long slumber.
"I let you sleep in past the morning announcements." Naegi smiled
"I didn't know if it would be safe to actually go outside, at least until the next motive."
"Actually, this IS the last motive! Puhuhu! You need to get better at locking your door, Byakuya. Someone could have murdered you last night!" Monokuma laughed, Togami almost died from shock from Monokuma appearing.
"What do you mean this is the last motive you're giving us?" Byakuya argued
"It's not like I've run out of ideas, it's just a certain someone who I threatened to kill some hostages refused to cooperate and now I think that if nobody kills anyone this time around, then there's nothing I can do to make you start! If you wanna know a secret, I was gonna do a live broadcast to the whole world to spread despair but I can't do that if you aren't gonna kill each other. You guys are a really tough group of students, unlike the other ones, they started right away." Monokuma started to mumble to himself. They were both confused on what Monokuma was talking about but they decided to go out and try to appease the other 13 students.

"Kyoko, are you mad at me? It seems like everyone else is and I think you are too." Worried Makoto.
"No, why would I be mad? Your love life is none of my business and nobody else's except for yours and Togami." This is something canon Kyoko would say and you can't convince me otherwise.
"Then can you please help me make up with everyone?"
"No, you have to make up with them without my help, but if you would like some advice then I think you should tell them what I said, put your foot down, and tell them that your love life is none of their business. At least that's what I would do." Makoto didn't really want to be hard on everyone on something he decided to do.

"She's right Makoto. As much as you'd hate to admit it, it's the only way." Informed Togami, still tied together with Naegi. Deep down, Makoto knew this from the very start, he just didn't want to admit it. Still, he didn't know how or what to do, he was never "mean" to anyone except his sister at times.

"I decided... I'm not going to do anything about it." Togami was in shock that he wasn't going to take any action. He certainly would've. Even the thought of someone insulting something he cared about deeply and getting away with it made Togami gag.
"But why? You're just going to let them stay mad at you? I thought you wanted everyone to like you. This is your chance to patch things up!" queried Togami.
"They should already know that. I shouldn't need to tell them obvious facts."
"But they don't and that's the problem! Or, maybe they do know and just don't care, yes, I think that's it. Look, the point is they're not going to listen to you if you don't tell them, so go tell them."

"I...I don't want to and you can't force me!" Makoto was about to run away until he remembered they were chained together. Instead, they just stood in silence for a good 10 seconds. During that time, Byakuya was heartbroken at the look Makoto gave him. Tear in his eyes, and a pouty face of a 6-year-old. The more he looked at it, the more he thought it was cute, the more he wanted to hug him tighter and tighter. But also as the time passed, the more disappointed Togami felt in himself, the more he wanted to continuously apologize to Makoto,. To go on one knee and beg for forgiveness. Something he never felt he wanted to do before. Why does he make me feel this way? Is he even mad at me necessarily? Or do I just want to pin the blame on me so I know I can fix it?

"I'm gonna go now, I think I can try to convince Celeste to get off your back, only if you want of course," Kyoko suggested.
"Yeah... I'd rather have that happen."
"Hey, Makoto-" But Togami stopped in his tracks when he saw Naegi wasn't looking his way. So I have the answer. Yes, he is mad at me, but I wasn't wrong about the second part either. They didn't talk to each other for the rest of the day.