Part 2, Sayaka being a bitch

This song's stuck in my head today (I love Vocaloid)

Just to be clear, being the Ultimate Affluent Progeny is only one of my many talents. Some people think I can rely on the care and protection of the Togami name.” Huh? Is this a monologue or something…?

"But I don’t rely on my family. Rather, I am my family’s savor. The Togami Corporation reaches across the world, true, but I will take us to even greater heights. It is expected to me, naturally. After all, even my own family has recognized my ultimate superiority. In other words, even among the Togami family, I am the chosen among the chosen." Byakuya keep talking about how special he is and everything, it made Makoto realize, compared to Togami he’s so much worst. It made Makoto’s feelings for him grow. In the end Makoto comes to terms how different they are.

While walking down the hallway he sees Sayaka about to enter her room. "Hey, Sayaka, can I ask you something?" "Sure, anything for you, Makoto."

"Have you ever been in love before… or as of right now?" "Ooooooh it looks like Makoto likes a girl" She said as if the only sexuality you could be was Hetero

"Well yes I do currently have a crush on someone, ahaha and I’m guessing you want me to give you some advice on how to know you’re in love or how to ask the woman out…"
"Yeah, I don’t totally know if I like this person yet, I get this weird feeling whenever I’m around them, and sometimes I blush…" Makoto seemed to get lost in his imagination thinking about Togami after saying that. Sayaka had noticed the only time she’d ever seen Makoto blush was right now, but she refused to believe that she wasn’t the love interest.

"If your heart feels like it’s going to explode when you’re around this person, then I think you can assume it’s love." 

"But I know almost nothing about this person, I’ve only hanged out with them once or twice." Sayaka was basically pale from hearing those words. But we went to the same middle school together. She thought. Even the idea it wasn’t her didn’t cross her mind at all.

"Well um, that’s probably a signal that we’re I mean you and that other person are soulmates. Ah yes, you two are truly meant to be together." This time, Sayaka was the one lost in thought.

"I mean if you really think so, I have no reason to doubt you. You must have all sorts of experience with love. You have written, like, a dozen songs about it." And with that Makoto headed off to his room to go to bed.

AN: Woah I just now realized you could edit this from your phone. Well I'm prob gonna go to sleep cya.