Part 8, Fuck you, Monokuma!

"Good morning everyone! It is now 7 A.M. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine!" Naegi woke up, he was quite surprised that Togami woke up before him, he figured he was the early riser. Makoto got his clothes on and when he went to put on his shoes, he saw a note in Byakuya's handwriting. (Don't ask how he knows what it looks like) 'For the record, I never loved you. -Byakuya' Makoto knew what Byakuya was trying to say. When he arrived in the cafeteria everyone was shooken that Makoto was so late. He sat next to Kyoko and they had a good conversation until Monokuma came.
"Hellllllllo, everyone! Now that we're all here, I'd like to announce the new murder motive..." Then Monkuma pointed to Byakuya
"BYAKUYA! IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT AT LEAST WEAR PROTECTION!!!!!" Then Monokuma chucked a box of condoms at him. Leon was now snorting from laughter, Hifumi passed out, Celeste started to blush, Kiyotaka was about to snap at Togami, Sakura was very disappointed, Yasuhiro congratulated him, Mondo tried to hide his laughter, Toko couldn't choose what emotion to feel, and Makoto was doing his best to not show his reaction. Togami had never been more embarrassed in his whole life. The thing was, they didn't even do anything last night. Yes, Togami was planning on doing it, but they were interrupted by Fukawa. Both of the boys were utterly confused why Monokuma lied to everyone when just saying they were now dating would get Toko and Sayaka riled up. When Makoto was done with breakfast Junko came up to him.

"Makoto, I'm gonna guess that was you. Am I right?" Makoto nodded with hesitation
"I knew it was you, uh congratulations I guess." Junko nodded, sounding kind of sad.
"But we didn't even do anything. Monkuma's lying, I swear! Wait, you seem kind of sad, is there anything I could do to help?" He was right about Junko looking a sad, but then her expression changed. She had a look of despair in her eyes, and it seemed like she was liking the torture.
"Are you okay, Junko?"
"Ah, I'm fine now, don't worry about it. Anyways, It's nothing you can control, but even if you could, you probably wouldn't believe my alibi." Then she walked away, not letting Naegi get the chance to question her. Makoto decided he would go see Byakuya because he told him to visit him every day no matter what, but instead what he found was Genocide Syo.

"Hey, Makoto! You hang out with Master Byakuya every day so I bet you know who slept with him." Naegi didn't want to lie since Genocider Syo had her scissors out.
"H-how about you t-talk to Kirigiri? She's a d-detective anyways." Makoto offered.

"Wow, that's actually a good idea! I bet if I threaten her, she'll have no choice but to help me out. Kyeeehahahahaha!" Then Syo ran off into the distance to find Kirigiri. When he finally got to Togami, he saw Celeste was their first.
"Oi, Makoto! Sorry, Celeste, I gotta go." Right as he was about to walk off, Celeste held on to his shoulder and spoke:
"My oh my, Byakuya, that idea would not be wise. May you please remind Makoto of the note I put on his door?"
"Yeah sure, whatever." Togami ignored Celeste.

"Did Celeste put a note on your door, perhaps?" Togami wondered.
"It's possible, I didn't look. I'll go check it out later. Anyways, has Toko annoyed you at all today? She seemed pretty mad at you, and then she came and asked me about it, of course, I didn't tell her the truth."
"Then what did you say to her?"
"I told her to go find Kyoko since she's the ultimate detective ya know? But you still didn't answer my question."
"Makoto, we need to go to my room right now." Byakuya had a scared look in his eyes for the first time.

Sorry for not uploading in a while, I actually bought all the Danganronpa games and I've been playing about 6 hours a day.