Part 5, Toko's crazy fantasy's

For the past few days, Makoto had really been thinking about his secret, it seems nobody's going to kill anyone, which is good but he didn't want his secret to be shared. So, Makoto decided that he would embrace it and try to see what goes on inside of Toko Fukawa's head.

"Hey, Toko. Do you mind if I hang out with you?" Toko just nodded and they talked for a bit. Then it happened.

"Here, I got this for you." It was the present Sayaka had given him earlier that day, a bracelet "Sorry but I'm already e-engaged to master Byakuya. So, I can't g-go on a date with you..." Toko said

"Hey... about Byakuya. Why are you so obsessed with him?" It was a very risky question, the chances of Makoto getting accused of calling her ugly or something goes up.

"Because he's perfect for me! He's gorgeous, intelligent, unique, and probably amazing in bed!" Makoto just realized that all of those reasons are why he liked Togami. So why is Toko this crazy? Well, I'm not crazy for him. Toko continued to list every last good thing about Byakuya sometimes slipping in some bad things and some made-up things, but Makoto had completely spaced out and started to think about Byakuya too. Hmm. What would Byakuya look like in a maid dress? (Oh, sorry those were my thoughts)

"Hey, Makoto are you even listening?... ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT TOGAMI-SAMA?!?!"

"Wha-Oh sorry Toko! I promise I'm not-" Then Toko ran back into her room away in a fit of sadness and rage. You really blew that one, Makoto. Makoto let out a small sigh then left Toko's doorway.

The next day Monokuma called everyone to the gym to make an announcement. "Well...it looks like everyone is still alive, I really thought that would be enough to at least get one person dead. So now I'm going to share everyone's secrets. Puhuhu!" Makoto started to sweat, now Byakuya was going to know about his crush, and even if Togami shared these feelings, he wouldn't let everyone know, he would pity Makoto and he would die from embarrassment.

"Wait!" yelled Chihiro Fujisaki and Mondo Owada. Chihiro is the Ultimate Programmer and Mondo is the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader. "Oh, do we have some protestors?" said Monokuma

"We would be willing to share our secrets if you make sure nobody else's get shared," shouted Mondo "Puhuhu! Such courage from these 2, maybe I'll be willing to let this happen. So, go ahead, share your secret." a weight lifted from Makoto's chest, Chihiro went to the front to share her secret first.

"I'm... I'm actually a boy." Chihiro mumbled. At first, nobody said anything until Hifumi Yamada, the Ultimate Fanfic Creator started telling "it's a trap!" repeatedly. Then it was Mondo's turn. He looked a little scared but Chihiro gave him a little encouraging nod and then he started.

"*Sigh* I, um, killed my brother." Mondo quickly said, now hanging his head low, he left the stage and went back to his room.

"Yes, I see... But I'm still gonna tell everyone's embarrassing memories. Puhuhu!" Chihiro looked like he was about to cry. Makoto's heart started to race again, he thought he'd prepared for this, but as reality would have it, he wasn't ready for Togami to know, yet. "Let's go in alphabetical order, first, Hina. Aoi Asahina has never dated anyone before-" Monokuma kept on saying everyone's secrets. Then it was Naegi's turn.

"Makoto Naegi, he...WET THE BED UNTIL 5TH GRADE? Wha-what? That's not his secret! His secret is-"

"Can we just hurry this up already? I got things to do!" Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Fashionista demanded.

"Ugh, fine you win this time Mukuro..." Monokuma whispered.