Part 7, I like ya lips G.

DISCLAIMER, I hate 'UwU' don't think I say that

"Hello, Makoto. You didn't visit me today, did you? To be honest, I was kind of disappointed." With every word he spoke, he walked closer to Makoto until he was up against the wall.
"Oh? What's this? You're breathing very heavily. It's like you want me to do some very dirty things to you. Well sadly for you, I'm not going to." yes, it was true, Makoto was disappointed, but he wondered what Byakuya wanted from him. "You obviously have a crush on me. A blind person can see that. I do too, I mean, have a crush on you, not on myself. But I am pretty handsome... Anyways, I'm not here to pleasure you but to, I guess" He had a hard time with his words.
"Confess to you, but only because you were too much of a coward to do it yourself." Then Byakuya kissed Makoto on the lips, Makoto kissed back, but it was kind of hard with their heights.

"Togami, I didn't know you felt the same way. Actually, my real embarrassing secret was that I had a crush on you, but somehow, Junko changed it to that." Then he paused "Is this all you wanted to do to me? Confess, kiss, then leave?"
"Well, what else did you want me to do?"

"I don't know, a little more than that."
"Not here, it's almost 10 P.M. people will be walking here. As much as I want to love you, as long as we're stuck in this school, it will never be the right time or place." Naegi was still discontent with Byakuya's decision. "N-no! I didn't mean it like that! I just wanted to go into your room." I can't say Makoto wasn't thinking about doing 'it'.
"Fine, we can go into my room." Byakuya grumbled, secretly hoping he would ask that.

Toko Fukawa, after losing sight of Byakuya, left to go sit down, after tiring herself out from running. About 10 minutes later she decided to go back to her room. Fukawa still didn't know for certain that Togami was in his room. Yes, it was past 10, but she didn't see with her own eyes Togami go to bed. So, she decided to check, when she did, she noticed the door wasn't locked. Toko opened it.

"M-Master Byakuya? You left your d-door unlocked" Aw shit, Byakuya forgot to lock the fucking door!
"DON'T COME IN HERE FUKAWA!"
"Master! Are you okay? I'm coming in."
"NO, WAIT A SECOND!" She did as she was told and closed the door, waiting for her master's permission to go in again. After a few minutes of waiting, Togami opened the door. "Togami-sama! What happened? Why was your door unlocked? Why didn't you let me in?" *slap* Togami slapped Fukawa in the face. "Don't ever come in here again without my permission. Or I will personally-" Toko ran off, screaming, she didn't want to know what was going to happen to her.

"You can come out now." Byakuya sighed.
"You didn't have to hit her, I mean she *is* a girl and I don't like it when you're mean." Makoto winned, coming out of the shower where he was hiding.
"Hey, you're the one who fell for me. You know how rude I can be but you still admire me, so I have zero reasons to stop." Naegi knew he had a point
"Kind of embarrassing but... can I sleep with you? It's past 10 so I don't want to go back to my room."
"Fine, you can." And so, they laid down together, and eventually, they fell asleep in each other's arms.