Part 3, Monokuma's such a troll

The next morning Maizono hadn't woken Naegi up. Instead, Monokuma called everyone down to the gym so he could give a speech. "Nobody has started killing yet!" Monokuma announced "I really thought showing you those videos would motivate you guy. By now, one of ye should've started killing the other! So, I'm going to present a new motive." Then he threw a bunch of cards on the floor.

"Find the card that has your name on it, inside is your most embarrassing secret! If you don't kill anyone, then I'll expose all of you. Puhuhu!" Wow, he's really serious about us killing each other? Makoto thought. Then he actually opened the letter... shit.

Everyone in the room started to gasp, Makoto looked down at the paper and read it again just to make sure he wasn't imagining things. "Makoto Naegi has a crush on Byakuya Togami" Makoto wasn't exactly ashamed of that fact but he wondered how the mastermind knew about it. He had only learned about that fact yesterday. And he didn't even tell anyone either, he only asked Maizono how to know if you had a crush on someone. It was creepy, or was he really that easy to read? Sayaka could "read his mind" could Sayaka be the mastermind? No, she would be the person who uses the word gay or faggot as an insult.

"Guys, we can't kill each other! Even though we just met, I feel in this amount of time we've gotten really close to each other. And if anyone does... I'll never forgive them, no matter how close they are to me!" Makoto stated. That was enough to convince Sayaka to never kill anyone no matter what.
"Makoto's right. We shouldn't kill each other no matter what happens." Aoi Asahina the Ultimate Swimming Pro started to cheer, Byakuya looked annoyed but he actually really admired Naegi for what he said. Sayaka wrapped her arm around Makoto's, he was clearly uncomfortable about him, but he didn't push her away.

"Oh, that's right Makoto, here's your present It's my favorite perfume." Is she trying to say I smell bad? Or that she really, really likes me? After they were done with their speech someone came up to talk to Makoto

"Hey Naegi, do you want to try and find a way out of this school with me?" This was Kyoko Kirigiri the Ultimate ??? Makoto had no idea what her talent was because she hadn't told anyone. "Yeah sure thing, I totally want to get out of here." Kirigiri and Naegi start to look for ways out of the school, they didn't really talk much, Makoto would often try to start a conversation but Kyoko would just end it immediately. "Hey Kirigiri, I had something to give you." Then he handed her the perfume Sayaka had given him. Kyoko took it, for the most part, she seemed unpleased but Makoto caught a little smile, which made him really happy. Meanwhile, Byakuya was being stalked by Toko Fukawa, the Ultimate Writing Prodigy.

"Toko, would you stop following me already?" Byakuya grumbled, Toko didn't seem to get the message and continued to follow him around. "Toko, I already said leave me alone." He snarled in her face

"Master Byakuya, I'm a-afraid I can't do t-that." Toko whimpered, she clearly wasn't going to leave him no matter how far Togami tried to run away. Byakuya was waiting for Makoto to come to see him, but he never came. Togami was a little sad, but only a little, Makoto was the only person he could actually tolerate. That's saying a lot considering they only met 3 days ago. Byakuya has more secrets then he could count but they're secrets so he couldn't know how anyone would know them. When he looked at the paper it said 'Togami Byakuya is not a virgin' It made sense to him the mastermind could've put down, he had to fight his siblings, but to him, it wasn't embarrassing, but it made him angry when anyone talked about how wealthy he was other than himself. They also could've put down, that he was gay, but nobody knew that it was more humiliating than not being a virgin only because his parents would kill him if they figured out, he didn't want to have babies with any women. 

Eventually, Byakuya went to the only place Toko couldn't go, his room. The day had ended early for him, if he were with Makoto, he would be having a much better time. Then it hit him the amazing Byakuya Togami had a crush on the boring Makoto Naegi. He sat on his bed, wondering if he was wrong for the first time since kindergarten. "I mean... if Naegi feels the same way..." He had to be wrong, there was no way he was falling for such a low-brow person. He could only assume that Naegi was feeling the same way because he talked to him almost every day, but even if he was right, he could go tell him 'Hey, I have a crush on you.' they only met 4 days ago. Byakuya decided he would sleep on it.