Part 1, irrelevant gift giving

The song has nothing to do with the fic but its suck in my head rn.

"Name's Byakuya Togami."

"Hi, uh...nice to meet you." Makoto Naegi mumbled, expecting a better introduction from the ultimate affluent progeny Makoto and Byakuya were two of the 15 people to get accepted into Hope's Peak Academy for their exceptional talent. Makoto's talent was being the ultimate lucky student, he was chosen from a lottery of completely average students in Japan to go to this precious school, you can't even really call it a talent, but at the same time, you can't call being rich a talent either.

"We're done with introductions, right? How much longer are you going to stand here? Go away. I'm sick of looking at you." Commanded Byakuya. Makoto continued with his introductions with the other students, but for some reason, he felt like Byakuya's introduction was more special than the others. "Ahem! Ahem! Testing, testing! Mike check, one two! This is a test of the school broadcast system! Am I on? Can everyone hear me? Okay, well then...! Ahh, to all incoming students! I would like to begin the entrance ceremony at... right now! Please make your way to the gymnasium at your earliest convenience. ... That's all. I'll be waiting!" Announced a mysterious voice. Everyone was confused about who this was and why they were here.

(You probably know what happens so I'm going to skip to Byakuya's first free time event.)

Makoto had some free time so he decided he would go chat with Byakuya if he would allow him. He was still puzzled over why he felt that way when he was around Togami, he just shrugged it off as how much status he has, maybe he was just intimidated. Meanwhile, Byakuya had also felt the same way about Makoto, except he couldn't find any reason why. Makoto was just a low life that wasn't nearly as great as Byakuya Togami. He wanted to ask him but he was too stubborn.

*knock knock* Makoto heard someone knocking at his door just as he was about to leave. "Hello?" "Hey Makoto," It was Sayaka Maizono the ultimate pop sensation Sayaka and he was in the same middle school together, and by Makoto's surprise, she had remembered him. "I just wanted so see... if you would like this gift I have." Sayaka smiled as she handed Makoto some coffee.
"Where did you get this from?"
"Oh, it was in the dining hall, I got myself a cup and I thought maybe since I'm your assistant and all I would get you a cup. Y'know what? I think I'll get you something new every day." "Sayaka... You really don't need to do that-" Makoto didn't bother finishing since Sayaka was already down the hall. I don't normally drink coffee, but I bet Togami-san does. Makoto thought to himself, then left to find him.

"Hey Togami! I have something to give you." Then he gave him the coffee. "Thank you Makoto... I have a question for you." "Huh? You do?" "Something's been bothering me for a while now, and I can't take it anymore. So to answer my question... ...I need you to explain to me what your 'Ultimate Lucky Student' title means?" Byakuya questions. Naegi then explained a bit and Togami insulted him *more* than a bit. Even after all of that Makoto still couldn't understand why he felt this way when he was near Togami, he almost felt... flustered, like he had a crush on him. But he had only just met him so that probably wasn't it, or maybe he just thought Togami was hot, Makoto did know he was pansexual. Byakuya on the other hand still had no clue why he felt this way but figured Naegi felt the same way or he would be too scared to even approach the magnificent Byakuya Togami.

The next day was pretty uneventful, everyone had agreed to not kill each other and Makoto was pretty confident that nobody stoops that low just to get out. *Knock, knock* Makoto had guessed it was Sayaka coming to give him her present of the day and it was. "Hey, Makoto! Today I found this for you I hope you like it!"

"Uh, thanks Sayaka, but you seriously don't need to do this, you don't actually need to act as my assistant, I just consider you my friend."
"Do you not like my gifts? If you don't-" "That's not it! Y-you're just being super kind and I'm not really used to it ya know?" Makoto pleaded Then Sayaka closed to door, looking kind of depressed. Makoto really wanted to see Togami again, but he felt like too much of a burden to him, looking down at the brooch Sayaka had given him, he decided he would go see Byakuya.

AN: Thanks for reading this part, I know there wasn't much going on but I wrote this in advance, and I didn't know when to stop the first part. Anyways have a good day/night!