Killua Zoldyck Hates Thinking

A/N: Back to my romantic comedy ways. Now all you sinners (yall know who you are) stand up and start singing HALLELUJAH bc only three more weeks till winter break.

A/N (from the future): yeah this got deep as hell outta nowhere. romcom who? nah venting chap that i will probably delete.
Yeah <3
I blame Coldplay and my fear of growing up.

Bittersweet. That is one way Killua could describe his morning. Between his sister's bothersome pestering, Kalluto's unrelated sly comments about Gon, and the devil himself constantly flirting with him the whole way to school on the bus, you can only imagine just how exhausted he was at this point. Slouching in his seat, he took notes from the lesson topic today. It was a little complicated but with some side studying, he'd get it, undoubtedly.

Even so, that didn't help the unbearable stress that crept behind him. Especially added with an upcoming Unit Test that he knew he'd surely fail without more than a little review. It wasn't like it was his fault! This teacher was horrible at teaching and practically gave up after the first day. Without some proper self-teaching, Killua would most likely bomb it without hesitation.

Maybe that's why when Gon suddenly proposed extra study sessions; (of course only after he finished asking Komugi out for a good half hour and failing), he was glad.

Maybe then everything would be fine. Hopefully, he thinks.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have too much time to dwell on it because before he knows it, the bell's ringing, and bookbags are zippering closed.

Taking a deep breath, he gathers his belongings and gets himself situated. Lunch was next and he wasn't the biggest fan of uncooked fish and raw burgers. Even for a good school like this, food was still not the best despite the cirumstances.

However, that did not mean he would not take advantage of the cafeteria food's wide selection of ammo for him. With the articles of food they provided, he had so many options on how to defend himself from prissy school girls that didn't know how to leave him alone.

Call him unappreciative if you'd like but he'd be damned before he let some girl straddle his lap without consent... again.

He's glad he's learned better. After all, saying no or simply telling them to go away no longer works. Killua thinks the funniest part about this whole ordeal has to be the fact that no one and he means no one has the slightest clue about his sexuality. GASF.

Gay As Fuck.

"Killua!" Gon calls, arms waving to the back corner of the school cafeteria just as he enters. "Over here!"

The walk to the table was as shameful as it was embarrassing. Especially when many judging and peering eyes were focused on him and only him.

Even so, he manages to make it to the dreadful seats and sits across Gon with a frown. "Did you have to yell that as loud as you did?" He sighs, crossing his legs in a dignified manner. "Not to mention you did it so suddenly... Hmph."

"Sorry! I just... had to talk to you." He says.

"What is it?" Killua questions. He actually was quite curious. For once, Gon seemed serious.

"You know how Meruem won't be going here anymore?..."

"Yeah, what's the deal?"

Opening his mouth but then closing it after, Killua turns to look up directly at Gon. Finally, he continues. "Komugi's going to be walking home... I think I'll volunteer to take her home to confess again today."

"...Is that so?"

"Mhm..." He awkwardly hums, "Is it a bad idea?"

"Well... Do whatever you want. She's gonna say no anyways but I guess I can use the bus."