Panoramic Girl

Personally, I think i did quite well when i wrote this— it made me happy kind of even if it made me feel like shit. that's contradicting- what i'm trying to say is... this is probably my favorite chapter so far? its not that interesting tho so, sorry—

Girls. They are one of the very few things Killua's yet to figure out. If he could, he would, but he can't say it won't end with him getting slapped or hurt in one way or another.

How could a living being that appeared to be so sweet actually be so darn sneaky?...

He doesn't have a grudge against them or anything, but it's a bit frustrating to see just how horribly he gets along with them. Killua's gotten hit harder and more often by females than anyone else. His mother is confusing and embarrassing, his old girlfriend was so secretive, and his only sister is quite the chore. Don't get him wrong, he appreciates those people in his life, but it didn't mean he had the best relationship with them. Well, all with the exception of Alluka.

However, that was neither here nor there. He had to get ready because come noon, he'd be out shopping with Gon behind his father's back.

Business casual seemed appropriate. Especially considering they were shopping supplies for his campaign. Gon was quite serious about the arrangement, it seemed, so the least Killua could do is help him with that much. Plus he could get his supplies for his campaign as well.

The doorbell rings.

"It's okay, I got it—" Killua steps down the stairs with haste, surprised to see Gon face to face with Illumi at the front entrance. Illumi turns his head to Killua and squints.

"And where are you two going?" He asks, tapping his foot on the floor.

"Nunya." He responds.

"Nunya?"

"Yeah, Nun ya business." Gon explains, "Wonderful place."

Killua fights back a snicker and walks to Gon, holding out his arm out of respect. "Care for me to escort you back to your car, Mr. Freecss?"

"Why thank you, kind gentleman." Gon outstretches his arm and hooked it under Killua's.

Killua walks them out and hears something from Illumi. "Just bring him back before father comes. You know how he feels about dating, Killua."

"WE'RE NOT—"

"I promise! I won't be long with him." Gon interrupts, "I'm sure you have some motives of your own."

Illumi nods. "Yeah."

"Well," Killua pipes in, "That explains the clown climbing into your window."

"Wait, what—"

"See ya!"

_______________

When he expected to go campaign shopping, he thought they were going to places like official customization merchandise stores. Not... office depot.

And it didn't help that Gon was dressed completely casual. Not business or formal or any of the above. He wore a graphic tee accompanied by a small dark green bomber jacket. His ripped jeans showed just how fucking built his legs were and Killua hated it. He felt like an ugly skinny rat besides Gon.

"I think...." Gon confessed, holding back bits of laughter. "You overdressed. We're just going to the mall."

Killua huffs from frustration, trailing after Gon with great betrayal. "You said business casual!"

"I said casual, prince. Don't pin that on me."

They stroll throughout the store until Gon spots something. "Aha!"