Umm What the Hell?

(A/N: okay let me make this quick, the reason I haven't updated for like two weeks on all my books was because I decided to take a break and after that break, it was like all the ideas in my head were still there it's just, I didn't know how to put them in words ;-;. So if this chapter is really trash, it's okay. I'm going to keep writing drafts until I get my "mojo" back lmao.")

Third Person POV
"Um, what the hell?!" Gon shrieked. The slap Killua had given was brutal enough but it's like he couldn't go one moment without calling Gon a Baka or stupid. Even after he just saved them from getting caught.

"Don't give me that idiot! You nearly killed us! What the hell were you thinking jumping out a window?! You're fucking insane..."

Killua hopped off Gon's waist and began to walk home. Knowing it was really late, he stopped at the school sidewalk and grabbed his phone to call an Uber. Gon, furious with Killua's remark, paced towards him, while Leorio and Kurapika watched as the showdown began.

"Excuse me, but if we hadn't jumped, we probably would've been in hella trouble so you should really be thanking me." Gon exchanged a glare with Killua as he snatched his phone away from him. "You don't need an Uber when you got a free ride right here."

Unaware, Killua slightly blushed at the statement. Wondering if Gon had realized the lewd in the sentence. Killua sighed, following Gon into his car which unusually stood out. It wasn't a expensive brand type of car but it was certainly clean. Killua, astounded by the interior design, lightly traced his fingers on the leather of the seat. Once he sat down, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Gon waved goodbye to Kurapika and Leorio whom had gotten into Leorio's truck and driven out the parking lot. Gon was happy Killua was letting him take him home and allow chatter to begin between the two. And so, they began driving out the parking lot, Gon constantly asking questions for directions to the house.

Once they had made their destination, it was around 10 o'clock. Killua exited the car quickly, trying to get home before anyone noticed he was very late but failed in the end.

As Killua stepped a foot on the concrete pavement, two adults stepped outside, glaring daggers at him and arguing "You're late!".

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, trying to signal Gon to drive off already but ultimately failed.

"Is that your girlfriend Killua?" His father asked.

Killua, befitted with rage, was going to respond but instead was cut off by his own mother's response.

"Dear, you are such an idiot! Don't you know he's gay?! That's probably his boyfriend."

Gon and Killua immediately blushed, almost jumping out of their skin.

"Well, you might as well come out now..." Killua surrendered, gesturing Gon to meet them.

"Oh so he is your boyfriend!" His mother squealed, clapping her hands in amusement.

"MOM!!!"

"Son, why didn't you tell me you were gay? We could've talked this out!" His father argued, only making Killua a more angry, blushing mess.

"Can you guys PLEASE stop! You're embarrassing me in front of him!" Killua lightly yelled, patting Gon on the back as a gesture to whom he was talking about.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Zoldyck." Gon said, slightly bowing his head to show formalities.

"Oh and he's so manner full as well!" Kikyo exclaimed "He'll make a wonderful son in law for us and husband for you, Killua!"

Killua couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed Gon's wrist and pulled him inside the house. In retaliation to get out of the awkward situation. He dragged Gon to the living room where he met his three other siblings as one was stuck in his room playing video games.

"Gon, meet Kalluto, Alluka, and Illumi. Illumi, Kalluto, and Alluka, meet Gon."

Killua gestured to each other and dragged Gon around the house to show him the basics of the house. If it wasn't already obvious, Killua's house was beautiful. The kitchen and living room were filled with modern designs and only the latest furniture. Once he saw how gigantic the bathrooms were, he immediately stopped to get a full view of it and continued following Killua.

Killua gestured Gon to his room and told him to stay here for now as he helped prepare dinner with his parents and readied the table as if it wasn't good enough as it was before. Gon looked around his room, soon setting his eyes on the TV. He changed his gaze towards Killua's closet and snickered.

He looked inside and was impressed by the walk in closet and the designer clothes fitting only for someone like Killua. He went back to his place on the bed and rolled around, exhaling before looking back at the ceiling and out the window constantly. He figured to check his notifications on his phone to pass time.

His eyes widened once he saw the number of Notifications and several calls from his aunt Mito. He slightly sweat dropped and prayed he wouldn't be ambushed as soon as he got home. Before he could text back, the door let out a slight squeak noise and Gon immediately sat right up.

"Dinner is ready!" Alluka explained, giving a wide grin to Gon who simply grinned back.

As he followed Alluka throughout the hallway, Alluka had decided to ask a question before entering the dining room.

"Have you and brother done it yet?"

Gon's face immediately turned red, walking to the dining room and Killua a little confused to as why he was blushing so much. He hadn't blushed that much since that moment in school when Killua was nuzzling into Gon's chest as he carried him for walking too slow.

Gon took his seat next to Killua and thanked everyone at the table for having him over.

"Thank you for the meal, hospitality and kindness you've shown me! I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"Easy!" Kalluto explained "Just don't go too hard on our brother okay? Just if he asks!"

(A/N: oof, sorry for the crappy chapter but hey, I wrote one :3. This chapter is dedicated to Immortal_HxH_Warrior aNd well have a great day lol)