Polls Are Coming Back!

A/N: Bruh, im seriously proud of myself. I don't remember the last time i did this many updates in a week XD

Third Person POV

A brand new day for the two boys as they both woke up and started their day with their normal routine. Once they both met up at the bus stop, the two glanced in each other's direction while one smiled and the other ignored. Gon, the one being ignored, was soon angered. The fact it was just the second day and they already started the morning off by corraling just explained their situation.

Once the two got on the bus, it was a race to the back seat and no one dared to get in their way. Gon pushed Killua, soon regaining the lead. Killua couldn't stand for this so he dragged Gon by his bookbag, pulling him in a spot behind him. He stuck his hand out to grab the seat, sliding in before getting pushed by Gon who managed to scoot Killua near the window.

Gon stuck his tounge out, showing no signs of getting out of the seat. The pale boy twitched his eye, trying his best to push Gon out of the seat but to no avail. For Gon was much stronger. This continued until Killua gave up, feeling the movement of the bus. He looked out the window, laying his chin in the palm of his hand. Gon looked back at the boy, and he continued to do so until they arrived at school. He got out of the seat, Killua soon following.

They made their way through the halls, girls squealing and guys glaring as both soon took their seats in the classroom. Retz gave her usual slutty comment to the two enemies as they both shot her down with a single roast. Given that she was shot down, her two friends soon made their move as well.

"Killua!~" Neon shouted.

"Gon!~" The other screeched.

The two, being weirded out by this, looked at each other then at the girls and smirked.

"Why, hello Neon!" Killua blurted sarcastically "How are you doing on this fine day?"

Gon quietly snickered in the background.

"I'm doing great! Thanks for asking! Would you like to go on a date with me?"Neon asked, applying lipstick all the while.

Killua refrained from laughing aloud and responded.

"Trust me, if I wanted to go on a date with a pig, I would've asked, Neon."

Gon broke out laughing hysterically, before getting shushed by the teacher.

"S-sorry ma'am." He whispered.

"Hey Go-"

"No." He interrupted the girl, gathering his homework together and taking a glance at the teacher. Meanwhile, Killua was caught quietly snickering in his desk. Gon smiled at said boy, earning a sudden glare from him.

"What are you smiling at?!" Killua argued.

"Nothing.~" Gon started "It's just, your so cute when you laugh and when you get angry."

Killua blushed at the comment, looking away from Gon and towards the window. This earned another smile from Gon, as he soon looked onto the board which spelled..

"The Polls Are Coming Back!"

Gon's eyes widened in excitement, tapping Killua on the shoulder.

"Killua! I think an election is coming up!"

The boy, an unamused look on his face, shrugged.

"Yeah, they usually pop up at the beginning of the year. Why? Are you running for president?" Killua asked, earning a wide grin from the other.