Why can't he leave me alone?!

Killua's POV

By the time I reached the bathroom, I noticed a figure following me and turned to see the same boy I keep trying to get rid of. I mean, don't get me wrong, his presence is always fun to be around but he can't just follow me everywhere. "Hey kid, go bother someone else!" I shouted. He only handed me an icy glare in which I returned. "You do realize we're like I don't know- THE SAME AGE?!" he rolled his eyes which triggered me. I soon kept walking, soon closing in to my destination.

I know, the bathroom isn't the greatest place to hide in for the next few hours or so but it's better than roaming the halls and risking the chance of being caught. I'm not trying to get suspended. Even with that in mind, he still kept following me, all the way into the boy's bathroom. "Look, what do you want?" I asked, trying to contain my attitude to avoid arguing with him. He smiled a cocky grin, coming closer to my face. It was then when I realized the grave height difference.

Damn it.

"What if I said" he whispered drawing in closely to my ear "I wanted you?"

Third Person POV

Killua shivered, almost jumping out of his skin by Gon's remark. Gon simply laughed so hard, someone could've heard him if they were transitioning classes. Still, Killua's blush wouldn't go away. Gon was left, snickering the life out of himself, after all, it was a joke. Right? Even if it wasn't, why should Killua care? He barely knows the dude. All he could think about was that one sentence crossing his mind. "Why can't he leave me alone?!"

That question is what Killua would ask every time Gon would mess with him. Killua was still shaking, overwhelmed with shock and rage. He was really pissed off this time, and wanted to tease Gon about something and fast. He needed to show him that he wasn't just some pushover! That's when Killua had cooked up something sinister and sure to make Gon shut up. He smirked at the thought and made it on his bucket list for later on. While they we're still in the bathroom. He wanted to catch Gon by suprise so he needed to wait.

In the meantime, they played games on their phones, tried to block the door for whenever someone would try to come in, and took turns when choosing the person to go to the vending machine and get snacks.

None the less, Killua still hadn't forgotten his plan and at this point, Gon had forgotten what he had done to Killua. Concluding, he was just playing. Or at least that was what Killua thought. He still found it a bit strange that he would go so far just to play with him. Totally not cool but I guess a funny joke? That was all that was on Killua's mind. Whether he was lying or not, Killua tried not to read too much into it. After all, it wasn't like he cared. Right?

"Hey Killua!" Gon called out, putting his phone down beside him "Want to play a game where we ask each other 20 questions about our life?" Killua was taken aback by this. What's the point of knowing each other? Is it to make better roasts or something? He wasn't sure what Gon's objective was but Gon clearly had something in mind. Well, he might as well find out, besides this will help his little ploy for Gon.

"Sure."

"Ok. I'm going first!" Gon shouted, seemingly excited for this little game "What's your favorite color?" Killua thought for a moment before answering. "Blue." Gon grinned, then asked another question.

"How many siblings do you have?"

"Four."

"What's your favorite food?"

"Wings all the damn way."

Gon had to pause for a moment before asking another question and soon enough, one came to mind.

"Can I touch your hair?"

"WHAT?!"

Gon laughed his head off, trying to catch his breath before regaining his posture, sitting back down in a criss crossed position. "Well, can I?" he asked. Killua was hesitant before sitting down in front of him, cross legged as well. "Fine, but if you tug, I'm beating your ass up." Killua grumbled, bowing his head down in front of Gon.

Gon grinned, not being able to contain his smile. Who could blame him, Killua's hair looked like a fluffy cloud. It would be like a girl's dream to touch it, it just seemed so soft and it would seem pleasureable to pet. Before Gon placed his hand on Killua's hair, he lifted Killua's chin up, catching Killua off guard yet again. "Lift your head up, I'm not your master or anything. Unless you want me to be~" Killua only grimaced at Gon who pouted at Killua's reaction. "Ok ok ok, I'm not the best but you still don't have to be mean about it!" he whined.

Gon switched his hand's position so it was now resting on Killua's hair. Sifting through it, made it seem as though it was almost stress relieving. As Gon ran his fingers through Killua's white locks, twisting them so often every now and then, Killua felt undeniably pleasure in the feeling. It felt pleasant to have Gon's fingers touch the tips of his locks.

Killua definetly enjoyed the sensation as though he was a cat, being pet by his owner. That's when Killua settled his head onto Gon's lap. Unaware of what he was doing, he began to purr, startling Gon and then himself.

"D-d-did you just...."

"Don't say a fucking word you dipshit."

Gon only nodded, continuing to sift his fingers through Killua's hair. "This doesn't change anything alright? We're still enemies at heart and are rivals. My entertainment depends on it." Killua scowled. Gon's smile sunk a bit but was regained when Killua began to start purring again, signalling he was about to fall asleep.

Gon couldn't help but stare at Killua's expression as he drifted away, falling into deep slumber. Once the purring had stopped, Gon knew that Killua had succumbed to slumber. Gon grinned before pulling his hand away. This caused Killua to whine in his sleep, yearning for more of Gon's touch. Gon smiled, placing his hand back where it was previously, still swifting Killua's locks around causing Killua to curl up against Gon.

At this point, Gon was the one blushing. Killua had been right near his member, softly breathing. Gon had tried to pull away from Killua but he knew it would only cause Killua to whine more. Now there was only one thing to do. "Hey Killua?" he murmured "I think you should wake up, we got to go in twenty minutes anyways so we should go now." Before Killua would open his eyes, he yawned loudly, causing Gon to smile, nearly breath taken by Killua's beauty.

Now to deal with his reaction waking up..........

Killua slowly opened his eyes, trying to put them into focus due to his foggy eye sight. Once he could see clearly, his face went from his normal pale skin tone to a not so healthy shade of red.

-and a nosebleed...-

Killua began to freak out, trying to go into one of the stalls for tissue to patch up his nose. He's never woken up with his head in someone's lap before, why of all days did today have to be the time. Not even mentioning the fact that it was Gon none the less. He was extremely embarrased yet again. That was when he realized, it was time to put his plan into action.

A/N: OH I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE??? Any guesses fellow killugon stalkers? :3

Oh yeah thought you should know, I'm making that assassin story. if you haven't already checked it out and think this story is ok, try checking that one out too.