𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

Sorry guys but I won't be able to post for a week or two due to my mids and final labs.So that's why I made this long chapter for you...Enjoy ;)

XAVIER'S POV :-

" You called us? "  Liam said sitting on the couch in Adam's bedroom.

We were all at Adam's place because he called us on urgent basis saying " we need to talk." I mean who the hell say that. And now he was just staring into space.

" Adam you jerk face....who the hell says we need to talk .Because last time I checked I wasn't your girlfriend.And if you are done boring your eyes into that pretty wall of yours so please tell us why we all are here. " I said which made Liam and Scott laugh.

" Umm..I need to tell you guys something. " Adam said in a very light tone.He almost whispered.

" Okayy...? " 

" What is it? "

" Do I need to break someone's face? " Scott asked clenching his fists.Adam looked at him in a very bore way and said " Scott,just calm down.Its nothing like that.And you know I can handle anything so don't go all mafia character on me just because you are in one. " Scott rolled his eyes and sat back down.

Scott wasn't in some mafia shit,he was in a small gang ,Adam was just exaggerating. I don't know what crawled up Adam's ass that he was acting like this but I had enough of his irritating ass so I asked him.

" Then tell us, what happened? " 

" I-I um..mm. I..I " 

" What Adam? What? Tell us or we are going.Stop being I...I... just say it or I will make you. " Liam smacked his head.

" Ireallylikesofia." He said it one go making all three of us confused.

" Say it clearly. " Scott said.

" I like Sofia. " He grinned when he said Sofia. I knew it.I knew it from the very start.When the boys and I heard his confession we didn't show any shocked fill expressions because we knew it. 

" What? You guys are not going to say something? " Adam asked confused.

" We.Knew.It. " We three said in union.

" How? "

" Bro your face is enough when she's around you.You go all crimson red when she talks to you or even looks at your direction.Trust me bro this confession of yours was not shocking at all. " I said.

" Finally you realized dumbface. We were waiting for you to say. " Scott winked at Adam and he made a puke face in return.

" When you are going to tell her? " Liam asked and took a bit of his apple.Him and his apple craving.

" Soon. " He said blushing. Oh my god...he is whipped and he doesn't even know it.I didn't voice my thoughts because I knew it would make Adam more blush but Scott couldn't shut his mouth.

" You are blushing my guy...Congratulations....You.....Are.....Whipped. " Scott clapped like a thirteen year old girl making Adam groan in irritation.

" I am not whipped..I just really like her.She is really sweet and I always wanted to approach her but couldn't do it because I was scared about her reaction but now that she is in our friend circle and she knows me enough so I think now we can start off with everything in place. " Adam said while making himself comfortable on his bed.

Liam,Scott and I looked at each other with the same expression which was screaming that HE IS WHIPPED. 

" Good luck bro. Tell us if you need anything. " I patted his shoulder. I was happy for him.I had never seen him this much happy after his-.Heck,he was shinning like a glitter just talking about her.I looked at the guys and they nodded smiling as they knew what I was thinking.

" Hey Xavier? " It was Adam.

" Hmm? " I replied while looking for best hangout places on google as me and Amelia were going out tomorrow.I was excited to go with her and trust me I don't know the reason behind this excitement.I had never looked up for places to go before unless it is for my close friends like my boys or my family but I was doing this for her,for us to go somewhere nice.

" Sofia told me that you and Amelia are going to " hangout" He quoted hangout with his fingers.I snapped my face in his direction with wide eyes.Who told her?

" WHAT? " Scott shouted making me cringe.

" Why in the hell are you shouting?And Adam for your information we are just going to hangout..nothing more.And who told Sofia? " I asked. 

" Sureeeeee. " Liam chimed in making me punch his arm.

" Amelia ofcourse. " Adam said in duh tone.Oh yes! Amelia.

" Well...looks like they are busy in their lives Scott so what should weee do now? " Liam asked Scott.

" Liam my brother we will go date hunting. " 

" Date hunting? " Liam asked confused.

" I mean we can always go clubbing. " He winked. What is with him and winking.

Adam opened his mouth for a second then closed it then opened it again and said something which made us all go back to 2 years back.

" If he was to be here,he would have said something like ' you guys shouldn't go clubbing,Liam is is still 17 and Scott you should be serious for once and would have smacked your head.' " He said looking at the floor.I know he was trying hard not to cry but a traitor slipped from his eye.He was really close to him.

We all were close.We five were the boys whom everyone was jealous of.Why? because we had the best of the brothership which still is but now he was missing.

" I miss him. " Adam's voice cracked and seeing him like this, we three couldn't control and joined him.It was our pain.Our  weak point. 

" We miss him too. " Scott had his head between his hands.

Liam didn't say anything.He was just silent like me.I didn't have words nor I had enough strength to say something which could soothe us. I missed him too. I missed him  every single day.

I just did one thing which I could think of. I stood up ,said boys and this was enough for them to look up at me, stand up and do our group hug. 

We stayed like this for god knows how long but it was soothing. It felt like he  was somewhere near, watching us.

We patted each other's back and stepped back.

.
.
.

" For god's sake Bella,just move aside. " I was messaging Amelia about our day today and mistakenly Bella heard about all of this and since then she was not leaving me alone.

" No..I wanna see your messages.Where? When? " She wanted to know where we were going. Such a nosey person.

" That's completely none of your business. Now get out I have to get ready. " I messaged Amelia that I was going to pick her up and guess what...She said she's not home because she was staying at Niall's.God!!! I don't like this guy. 

" Why are you frowning? " Bells asked. 

" I am not. Just go now! " I was not frowning I was just..I was just...Okayyyyy,I was frowning...Sue me.

You are jealous.

Why would I be jealous?

I don't know,ask yourself.

That's what I am doing,dickhead. You are my brain,remember???

Shut up.

Seriously I need to stop talking to myself or else people would think I am insane.

" Whatever.But you will tell me every thing later tonight and- " She paused for a second then said " - don't hesitate to kiss her." With that she dashed out of the room leaving me speechless. How do I make her understand that we were not going on a date. 

Why would I kiss her?

Because you want to..

" Agghhhh ! What the hell? Xavier no more thoughts about kissing and jealousy. You are just hanging out like all other friends do.Nothing special. Just shut up and get ready. " I said to myself.

I decided to wear a white shirt and paired it with light blue jeans.And put on my blue denim jacket. Last but no the least I wrapped a locket around my neck which mom gave me on my last birthday.