𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

//  I thought of adding a part where Bella ( Xavier's sister ) meets Amelia. //

.
.
.
Bella above ☝🏻 ( Picture taken from pinterest )

BELLA'S POV :-

Oh my god I was getting so bored so I called my friend Arianna to hang out but to my disappointment she is busy with her family.Arianna is the only one I mostly hang out with its not  that I don't have friends because trust me I do but majority of the girls wants to be friend to reach my brother aka. Xavier. Arianna is my best friend for as long as I can remember.Now that she was busy I thought to have " me time " by going out and spoil myself with my parents money. 

Hehe,today's gonna be good...

I went straight to the office which is in our house because on weekends dad doesn't go to his office so he has his private office at home so he could still work.Anyways,I am going there so that I can get some money. I am daddy's girl and I know he can't say no to me.

I knocked at the door and heard my father saying " Come in. "

I quickly went to him and kissed him on the cheek." What do you bells?" He said putting his file aside.

" Daddy,I want some money for shopping.Please? " I said with puppy dog eyes which I knew he can't resist and much to my happiness he didn't.

" Anything for my princess.Here take this. " He said and grabbed his wallet gave me 300$. "Is this enough? " He asked.

" Daddy it is more then enough.I only needed 100$." I said and gave him 200$ back.

" No,keep it.I am not taking this back." He said sternly. " Now go enjoy yourself." He said and pecked me on the forehead.

" Thankyou dad! I love you." With that I opened the door and walked out of the office.
.
.
.
I was currently at starbucks and was waiting for my order which is Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.After a few minutes I got my order and I left starbucks and started walking to the library.You must be thinking that if I am rich then why in the hell am I walking and why not driving? Well, it's because I like to walk.It gives me peace when the cold breeze hit against my skin.I was so lost in my thought that I didn't see someone coming so yea,you guessed it right I bumped into someone.

" Oww,I am so sorry I didn't see you coming." The girl whom I bumped into said.It is crystal clear that it was my mistake so why is she apologizing.

" No no,its totally my mistake.I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't see you coming." I apologized.When I said sorry she looked at me like I was an alien or something.Her mouth was open and her one eyebrow was raised in confusion.

" What? Why are you looking at me like that ? " I asked with confusion.

" Umm..nothing.....I am...sorry." She smiled apologetically.

" Anyways,I think I've seen you somewhere. " I've seen her somewhere but I wasn't able to remember.

" Yes,I study in the same school with you. " She said.

" Oh ! Sorry...Its just I didn't noticed you." I said with an apologetic smile.

" No need to say sorry.I am a nobody at school,nobody knows me there.It's totally okay,trust me." She said looking down.I felt so bad because why I didn't noticed her before.She's so pretty with sparky blue eyes which somewhat looked dull and brown hair.

" Umm...what's your name? " I asked .

" Amelia.What's yours? " She asked. Amelia? Hmm? I swear I have heard her name somewhere but I threw that thought away and introduced myself.

Time to make new friends....

" Bella,Bella Knight.Are you a junior like me or a sophomore ? " I asked.She looks really young.

" No,I am a senior. " She smiled nervously and I mentally slapped myself.How could she be 2 years older than me? She looked hella young.

" Senior? Really? You look so young.You don't look like an 18 year old girl." I said.

" Haha,I am 17 and will turn 18 in 2 months." She said. That means she is with my brother.I was going to ask her if she knows my brother but I didn't. She didn't look clever or a bitchy bitch to me so now I am looking forward to befriend her.

" I know I am a year and a half younger than you but can we be friends ? " I said and she looked at me with pure horror.Oh my god! Way to go Bells.You just scared the sweet girl.

" Ummm...sure." She said with a smile lingering on her face.

" Good because I don't like to hear no's." I said and she chuckled.Oh my my! She is so adorable.If I  was a guy I would have gladly asked her out.

Bells just shutup,my inner voice said.

Okay,sorry! I was just stating the facts.

But she looks so innocent...she would be perfect for my brother but his lose he doesn't do relationship.

" Umm...actually I gotta go somehwere.I'll see you in school." She said.

" Okay,see yaa! Bye." I said and waved at her.

She waved back and walked to the opposite direction.

Finally ! A new friend...

Hey,lovelies ! ;)

Hope you guys liked the filler/bonus chapter. 🧡

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share