𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

The place Amelia took Xavier.

XAVIER'S POV :-

BUZZ...BUZZZ....BUZZZ..BU--

I rolled over to the side of the bed to shut this god damn thing aka the alarm clock.I peeked and saw it was only 10:00 am. Its so early to wakeup and with this thought on my mind I closed my eyes to sleep again but to my dismay I heard mom yelling from outside my room.

" What mom ? " I shouted.

" Come downstairs in 20 minutes or you are not getting your favourite muffins." She yelled.

" Okay coming." I immediately climbed out of the bed because its muffins we are talking about.I dashed into my bathroom and did my business and came out wearing my comfy grey sweatpants and a white shirt.

I dashed into my bathroom and did my business and came out wearing my comfy grey sweatpants and a white shirt

" Good morning familia." I kissed mom's cheeks and ruffled Bella's hair. 

" Morning,son ! " I smiled at dad.

" I hate you." Bella glared at me.

" I love you too,bells" I chuckled and took a muffin from the plate into my mouth.

" Yummy mom. God! this is heaven." I moaned as soon as the muffin touched my tongue.

" Thankyou Xav." Mom smiled.

After a few minutes we began talking and fighting.Well,me and bells were fighting and mum and dad were talking.

" Olivia? Is everything set for the dinner on thursday? " Dad asked mom.

" Yes darling everything's set.No need to worry." Mom kissed dad on the cheek.

" MOM, DAD ! " Bells and me huffed.

" Mom dad,we know you both love each other but please keep it PG ! " I said rolling my eyes.

"Shutup. One day you will find a girl and you won't be able to keep your hands to yourself. You will always want to touch her or kiss her and to make lov- " Mom cut dad off saying " Trevor! " 

" Okay okay ! " Dad said chuckling.

" Puff,there's no such girl dad." I said. And to be honest I don't think I can ever be in love.Love requires time,devotion,care and I don't think I can ever gave my time of the day to a girl.

" Wait till you find the one." Dad said and smiled at me.

" Oh my god! " I shouted. How can I forget that I have to go to the park with princess.

Princess?

Whatever .

" What the hell Xavier? What happened? " Bella looked at me.

" I forgot that I need to go the park today with Amelia.Shit! Shit! " I digged in my pocket to take my phone out but then I remembered I left the phone in my room.

" Amelia? huh? Is she the one ? " Dad smirk at me.

" N-" I got cut off by mom.

What is with people cutting me off.

" Oh God! Amelia? Wow her name is beautiful. When are we meeting her? Oh my my! What we will name our grandchildren" Mom got excited. 

" What? What are you talking about mom? Amelia is not my friend she's just my project partner and today we are going to the park for the project. P-R-O-J-E-C-T." I cleared her.

" Yeaa,the baby project." Bella cut in.

" Shutup." I gave her a death glare.

Dad gave Bella a stern look and said " Bells....you shouldn't say these things to your big bro." 

" Sorry dad. " Bells said.

"Mom dad? What dinner you guys were talking about?" I asked.

" Actually, my client's family wanted to have dinner with us so I thought to set the dinner at Blair's Inn?" Dad said. Blair's Inn? That rings a bell. Where have I heard this name....

Oh ! Princess works there. But wait a sec.

" But dad why Blair's Inn? I mean for that I know that place is not for a fancy dinner. I mean when we can have it at a 5-star restaurant so why at Blair's Inn? " I asked with genuine curiosity because that diner is for casual meetups like teenagers going for a lunch.I don't mean that their food is not good because I also had tried their food and it's amazing but for a business dinner its way too casual.

" Yes dad?." Bells agreed with me.

" Actually the thing is that the family we will be having dinner with likes to keep it low. They don't like fancy stuff that's why I agreed on Blair's Inn." Dad said.

" Oh! I see. " I said then continued eating my breakfast.
 .
.
.

Me- Hey? Today is still on,right? 

I messaged princess about today's thing  and its been 15 minutes and still no reply.Just then my phone buzzed.

Princess- Ofc. At 1:00?