𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Matt above ☝🏻 (the picture above is taken from pinterest.I DO NOT OWN THIS )

Don't forget to read the note at the end...it's important :)

.
.

AMELIA'S P.O.V :-

At 4:45PM  I stood up from Xavier's bed realizing I have a job to go and its really far from here.We talked about the basis of the project and it went pretty well.We have decided  to go to the park which is near to school because I know a very beautiful place there. He agreed on the weekend and so did I.He asked me if he can drop me off there but I politely declined as I don't want any kind of punishment from my father because he has eyes everywhere. I know it sounds creepy but I can't do anything expect being careful. We said goodbye to each other and I left for the Inn.

After walking for half an hour I reached the Inn. It was 5:15.I sighed in relief as I was not late.

"Hey Blair" I hugged her.

"Hey sweetheart,you fine?You look out of breath..? She asked and  concern washed over her face. She is like my second mother.

"Yes,everything's fine.I have a photography project with someone at school so you know I can't take him to my house so we decided to go to his house for the project and his house is a bit far from here." I said and walked to my locker and took out my apron which says "Blair's Inn" and wore it. It's not necessary but I had to wear it today because my clothes looks dirty.

"You should have taken a day off today.You know I don't mind." She said with a smile.

"I know you wont mind.....now please let me go,please????" I laughed softly.

She didn't ask about Matt because she knows where he would be. I'm really blessed to have these two ladies in my life. I smiled internally.

Time passed really fast and now it was 6:30 pm,only an hour left until my shift ends.As I was serving a table the bell of the shop ringed indicating the arrival of people. I didn't noticed who came as I was really busy working.After a minute or two Blair walked towards me and said to serve table no.4. I said okay.

"Hi,welcome to Blair's Inn.I'm Amelia your waitress for today.What will you guys have?" I said looking down to my paper in which orders are written. But when I looked up I internally screamed because in front of were the bad boys of my school. Really GOD? Why me? I suddenly thought about my face but I sighed in relief when I remember that I touched up few minutes ago. Thank god,atleast my face is clean from the bruises.

"Hey,Amelia. You work here?" Xavier asked with a smile.

"Yes.Can you guys order now?" I asked trying to not to sound rude. I know Xavier and guys will be making fun of me in school tomorrow that nerd's work in some small restaurant and blah blah blahhhhh.....

"Ofc.Number 5,10,12 and 14,please." Liam said.

"Coming right up" I said and walked away.

After 10 minutes I walked over to their table and served the orders they ordered.As I was about to turn away Xavier said : "Thank you,Amelia" with a smile. 

"That's my job" I said and turned around to the next table to take their order.

At 7:18 pm Mrs.Davis walked in with Matt.As soon as he saw me he came running towards me and hugged me hard.I hugged him back with the same passion and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Thank you Mrs.Davis,really very thankyou" I smiled genuinely at her.She is the best.She always help me with Matt anytime I want.

"Anytime honey" She hugged me and patted me on the shoulder and walked out.

"Matt time to go home." As the word home came out of my mouth Matt frowned. Who loves going to a house where you get beaten to pulp. Nobody,right? 

"Bye Blair" I waved at her and she waved back mouthing "goodbye" 

We reached home and I quickly started preparing dinner for us. I made spaghetti with meat balls and fresh orange juice.Looks like father bought some groceries. It happens once in a while.

I put some spaghetti and meat balls in a plate and pour some orange juice in a bottle for myself and Matt. I walked upstairs to Matt's room and locked the door.Who know father comes again drunk? 

"Matt here's the dinner" I said and put the tray on the bed.

"Sis you know mom hated eating on the bed" He said with tears in his beautiful eyes.

" I know right.Mom used to say "don't eat on the bed you guys always leave the crumps of the food" I said and remember how she used to say this with an angry face but that angry face soon gets replaced with a smile when me and matt kisses her.

"Matt don't cry.She's up there seeing us.She wouldn't like us crying,right?" I kissed his temple when I saw  tears running down his cheeks.

"Right.....Sis this is really yummy." He said with a smile.

"Thank you baby boy.Now we should eat this fast because we both have school tomorrow and I haven't done my homework yet." I said and started eating.WOW  ! I thought.I really made some amazing spaghetti. Mom was a great cook.She and I used to make dinner together every other day. One day,mom taught me how to make spaghetti and now I think I really aced it.
.
.
.
After completing my homework I went to sleep. I think dad hasn't come home yet.There's complete silence in house. I shrugged at the thought went back to sleep.
.
.
.
NEXT DAY 

The next morning I woke up to yelling and knocking at my door...wait my door...
Just when I was about to stand up from my bed I heard my father saying,

"GET UP YOU WORTHLESS BITCH AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST IN 20 MINUTES OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL. I WILL BEAT YO.....HAHA NOOOOO....I WILL BEAT YOUR LITTLE ASS BROTHER IF MY BREAKFAST IS LATE. DO YOU WANT TO  SEE YOUR BROTHER GETTING BEAT UP,NOW DO YOU? " He yelled from outside.

No,I can't let him beat Matt.

"I'm coming" I said crying

"You better be" With that he went downstairs because after that I didn't heard anything from him.

I quickly get downstairs looking at clock hanging on my wall. It was only 5:00 am .Why the hell is he up so early?

I cut off my thoughts and quickly started making bacon,omelette,eggs and 4 pancakes. I took one pancake out of those four pancakes carefully for Matt and put it in a plastic sheet and hide it under my shirt.

I set the table with his breakfast and he saw and sat on the chair and started eating it.As I started walking to the staircase he called me. 

GOD HELP ME !

"Listen bitch,I will be gone for a week due to some business out of town." As he said that he will not be around for a week I couldn't help but smile in relief internally.

"Don't be happy.I will have my eyes on you both.So,don't try to be naughty or you will not like the consequences.Trust me when I say you will not like it." He smirked and I gulped in fear.I know what he can do. He can kill me or Matt in a second and no one will know.

"Am I clear?" He tilted my chin upward harshly so I can see him in the eye.He wants to see the fear for him in my eyes. And he saw that every time. 

Back then,he always told me to see him in the eye when I am talking to him because he wants to see my 'beautiful eyes'. Yes,he used to say this. Now,it's nothing like that.Back then,I was used to be a daddy's little princess.But now,I am nothing but a worthless person to him.

"Y-ye-yess" I said looking at him.

He pushed me back with such force that I landed on the floor with my butt which is now in pain.

"Go upstairs.I don't want to see your ugly face." He said and started eating again.

I went upstairs to Matt's room.I can't wait to tell him that father won't be around for a week.He will be so happy.

"Baby boy wake up.I have some good news to share." I started shaking him with a smile on my face.

"Whatt?" He yawned and opened his eyes.

"Father will not be here for a week." I fist pump in the air.

"Yayyyyy....You will not cry for a week." He said happily and kissed my cheeks.

I was shocked by his statement.I never cried in front of him. Then how does...I mean-

"I know you cry every night.I know he beats you soo much and so bad that you sometimes can't take it.I know you want to die sometimes but you are hanging here in this house for me. I know you love me soo much that you take my beatings because you don't want me to get hurt. I love you soo much sissy.I am so grateful to have a sister like you. Please,promise me you will never leave me.We will escape this and him together. Then,we will love happily.Promise me.?? He said with tears pricking in his eyes.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I never thought that an eight year old child can talk or even think like this. I was happy that he sees me as a mother figure.I was out of words. But I managed to say something.

" Baby boy,I will never leave you.You are the only thing that's keeping me alive and happy. Without you I would be long gone.You are my number 1 supporter,my world. I love you more than anything.And I promise we will escape this life together.I promise you Matt." I was now full on crying and so was he.

We hugged each other and I kissed his cheeks and forehead. Then,I wiped his tears.

"Now sleep for a while I will wake you when it's time for school."  I tucked him in bed and walked out of his room.

I promise you Matt just let me turn 18 we will escape this hell hole and will live somewhere far away from here. It will be just us.

Hey,lovelies ! ;)

Did you like this chapter? 

If u did then please do vote and comment. 🧡

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are doing fine.I wanted to tell you guys that I won't be able to post for a week . My online exams are starting from next week and also I have some assignments due🤦‍♀️But I will try to post a filler chapter for all of you :)

Till then, bye! Takecare of your pretty selves 🌹

 My online exams are starting from next week and also I have some assignments due🤦‍♀️But I will try to post a filler chapter for all of you :)Till then, bye! Takecare of your pretty selves 🌹