𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Xavier's outfit above ☝🏻

XAVIER'S P.O.V :

The kiss is just about happen........kiss me xavier.....kiss mee....I was just about to kiss her .....and 1.....2.....

''WAKE UP BIG BROTHER'' my younger sister screamed at my face. While emptying the whole bucket full of cold water on me.

''WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU????" I said feeling cold.

I was about to kiss Ariana Grande obviously in my dreams,duh...but no my sister has to ruin my moment with her so she did.She thought why not wake up my big bro with cold cold cold water..wait...did I just quote Justin Bieber?! 

Yea I did...

So what? I like Justin Bieber...But heyyy?? don't tell it to anyone,okay? It's like our secret ;)

Now back to the scene with my younger sis.

''Why did you do that Bella?'' I said ''I freaking hate you,you little.......Demon."

''Hey hey, I'm not a little kid.I'm 16 for God sake Xavyyyy.'' She said smirking because she knows I hate being called Xavyy.

''Don't call me that''. I said angrily

''Anyways,now wake up,get ready for your first day of senior year and after that come downstairs for breakfast because we are waiting. You have only 20 minutes or we will be late.'' She ordered me.

''Okay now go and leme get ready." I said putting the covers aside.

I went straight to the bathroom and did my business.Then start getting ready for my first day. And as you know I am the star and popular guy of the school I have to look good everytime.

Hey wait a second..how would you guys know that I am a popular guy...

So,let's start with my introduction....

I am Xavier Lucas Knight.I turned 18 a week ago.I have a younger sister whom you met a few minutes ago named Bella Maddison Knight and she is 16.My father is a well known Lawyer of the city and my mother own a really popular boutique.So you can say that we are rich...okay okayy..Like REALLY RICH,happy? I am the captain of the school's basketball's team. I am also a player because I don't do relationships.But let me clear myself here...I don't force girls to kiss me or ''have fun'' with me. Girls throw themselves on me,what can I say in that matter?? And also,I don't do fun  often, its like once in a blue moon because I myself don't like it.

mmmm..this was all about me..

''Come downstairs son." my mom yelled from downstairs.

''Coming mom." I yelled back.

I am wearing (Outfit above....I don't know how to explain an outfit so yea you can see the picture above) 

I go downstairs and saw my happy and loving family waiting for me to start eating because we always eat breakfast together. I sat beside Bella.My dad was sitting on the head seat of the table. My mom opposite to me that means she is sitting near to my dad. 

'' Morning kid'' My dad greeted me

''Morning dad'' I said

'' Now, start eating you both or you guys will be late for school'' my mom said to me and Bella.

We started eating and talked about here and there.Now its time for me and bella to leave for school or else we will actually be late  not that I care being late but bella does and we go together so yeaa..

''You done bella?'' I asked her

''Yes,let's go'' She said and kissed mom and and dad on their cheeks

I grabbed my bag and went to kiss my mom on the forehead and gave dad a hug.

'' Bye mom and dad'' me and bella said in union.

We went to my car.Bella sat on the passenger seat and me obviously on the driver's seat because it's my car dumbo that means only I can drive my baby.. 

I own a BMW i8 and it's really expensive so I can't take any risk by approving bella to drive.She always give me puppy dog eyes and ask me to let her drive but I as always say no to her.

We small talked about here and there and in 10 minutes we reached our destination aka.school.

'' Bye bella,have a great day'' I said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

Yes I did that because why shouldn't I? She is my lil sis and I love her to death and I know she also loves me. We fight but this happens in every sibling relationship dude!!!!!

'' Bye Xavier, you too'' She said smiling and waved at me

I waved back and locked the car. I went to my locker and put the bag in it and took out the books I need till the last block before lunch.As I was doing my thing I saw my buds walking towards me. I smiled and locked the locker.

'' Hii guys'' I said to them

'' Hey chico '' They said in union.

I laughed and we started talking..

My friend circle consist of Liam William,Scott Hudson and Adam James.We have been friends since we were 3.Our parents were bestfriends and thats why we are too.They are my life.We are always there for each other. I trust them with my life and same for them.