𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Amelia's P.O.V :

BEEP..............BEEP....................BEE....

'' What the hell?'' I said smacking the alarm clock on the floor.

You must be thinking that what a wild girl I am but this is not the case.Trust me,I'm not wild or violent but I'm sleepy as hell because I didn't get my beauty sleep after the abusive night I had yesterday.So you may be wondering ABUSIVE NIGHT????? Then let me tell you about myself.....

HERE GOES NOTHING......

My name is Amelia Nova Smith. I am 17 years old, gonna be 18 in two months.I have a younger brother named Matt Smith. He is 8 years old and I LOVE HIM TO DEATH.He is my life.Anyways,now back to the point. My father abuse me everyday or you can say everytime he's free or when he  has nothing to do with his pathetic life.He also tries to beat Matt but I get his hits everytime because he doesn't deserve to  be treated like this.He is very young and being his big sister its my responsibility to keep him safe.

Now to school situations. I study in Cresent Hill High School. I am your average nerd who has no friends not even acquaintances. I get bully both mentally and physically....hhhh....Nobody wants to be my friend because they think I am an embarrassment. But I believe this.Nobody loves me not even my father. The only person that loves me is my brother Matt.

You must be wondering about my mother. My mother DIED in a car accident and my father blames me for it,why? I will tell you later. And I also blame myself for it. I can't forgive myself for that.

'' WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BITCH??? WHERE IS MY FUCKING BREAKFAST??? YOU PATHETIC GIRL YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT,CAN YOU? COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST..  NOWWWW !! '' My father yelled from downstairs.
'' Oh SHIT! I got so busy introducing myself that I forgot about my daily routine" I said to myself.

"Coming dad" I said to him

I get downstairs very scared because I know what's coming for me...

'DONT CALL ME DAD.I AM NOT YOUR DAD. CALL ME SIR OR FATHER''  He said angrily giving me death stare.

'' Yy..es.ss Sir." I said looking down. Because I am not allowed to look him in the eye.

''NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?? PREPARE MY BREAKFAST. I AM GIVING YOU 15 MINUTES.DONT BE LATE OR YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.'' He said clenching his teeth angrily.

I nod. Then I start making breakfast quickly because I can't be slow or else he will beat me and I will be late for school.

I prepared  breakfast and set it on the table.Then I went to my bathroom which is luckily attached to my bedroom.After 15 minutes I got out from the bathroom and start getting ready for my first day of senior year..YAYYYYYYYY...WOW I AM SO EXCITED..(note the sarcasm)

I am wearing (OUTFIT ABOVE). Then start doing my makeup to hide my ugly bruises from my already ugly looking face which is very important or else I will get an extra beating if anyone noticed my face full of bruises and cuts.

I saw the time and now its 7:40 and school starts at 8:30. I fast walk to Matt's room gave him a kiss on the forehead and sat the breakfast which I made for him on his side table. He's not going to school today because he is sick so I thought of giving him a day off but trust me I am very scared leaving him alone in this hell hole aka. Our house. But he knows to lock himself in his room when I am not there. He is really smart for his age.

At 7:45 I started walking to my school which is 20 minutes away from my house.

I reached the school at 8:10.As I was walking towards the main office,people start whispering and some people gave me glares.But Im not affected by all of this, I am used to it.I quickly go to the main office and a woman there gave me my schedule..

English - MR. WILLOW
History - MRS. ANDERSON
Maths - MR.GRAY
Lunch
Free Period
Gym - MR.BECK
Spanish - MISS. VALENTINA
Photography - MISS.BAILEY

On my way to my locker I saw the bad boy of the school XAVIER LUCAS KNIGHT and the Queen bee BRITTANY BROWN sucking each others faces like there is no tomorrow.

Xavier is the bad boy and player of the school.He doesn't do relationships.He is rich ,handsome, sweet(many people call him sweet but I don't know about his sweet gene because I never talked to him).Anyways,he is the caption of the basketball team.Girls throw themselves on him..And yea,he is your typical JOCK !

Brittany is the Queen bee.She is not a slut.I don't like calling people slut,bitch but she you know she throw herself on all the handsome guys of the school especially Xavier. You can say she is the most seen girl with Xavier.

BING
BING
BING

'UGHHHHH' I thought looking them.

I did my locker work and went straight to my first block which is English. I saw a seat at the back and sit there. I take out my notebook and start doodling while waiting for the sir and students to come.

''Hello students.I will be your English teacher this year. My name is Derek Willow.You can call me Mr.Willow.Now take out your books and page number 29." He said with a smile.

Everybody was so engrossed in reading the chapter then suddenly the door of the class was  crashed open.

And Xavier Knight was standing there with his hot look smirking.Yes I called him hot because he is.What can I say??

''You are 10 minutes late Mr.Knight. Where were you?'' Mr.Willow asked him angrily.

''I was doing something very important.........SIRRRRRR...." He said smirking making the whole class laugh.Me on the other hand rolled my eyes.

"DETENTION MR.KNIGHT'' Mr.Willow said  annoyingly
.
.
.
.
LUNCH TIME

As I had some money today, I thought of buying something because I was hungry since last night.I bought a sandwich and went to a table which is in the corner of the cafeteria.
I sit alone all the time because as I said I have no friends.I was eating my lunch then suddenly a girl came up to me and said,

"Hey,I am Sofia Chase." Sofia said and I looked at her like she has grown 2 heads.

"What do you want?" I asked not showing any interest because nobody talks to me,remember?

'' Umm....I.....want to be your friend" she said looking at me with a very sweet and innocent look.

She is very pretty. She has dark brown eyes and black hair.She is really fair and yeaa VERY PRETTY. Now my question to myself is WHY DOES SHE WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND? ME?? LIKE ME??? Is she serious? Is she out of her mi.....

''HEYY HEYY HEYY'' She said breaking my thoughts.

''Why?'' I asked  not looking at her this time.

''Because I like you" She said with a smile.Like a genuine smile.

''Why? I asked again.

''Um...I mean I  don't have any friends. I mean people don't like me,you know? So why you want to be my friend?'' I asked her like it is a very simple question.

'' You are Amelia Nova Smith,right? Yes you are. I am Sofia Chase. I also don't have any friends.Actually I had but they were all fake so I broke my friendship with them.You look like a very genuine person to me. So I thought to be your friend.S.I.M.P.L.E . '' She said with a smile.

''Um...mm..Okay" I said with hesitation. Because this all friendship thing is very new to me.

Then the whole time we talked,talked and talked. She really is a very sweet person as I thought. Its like with hit off,you know like WE TYPE OF CLIKCED.We talked about Justin Bieber and One direction as I got to know that SHE ALSO LOVE THEM.

"I'm happy that I atleast got a friend.Maybe mayble this year would be different.Different as in no sadness,no abuse, no beatings and only happiness." I thought to myself happily.

Hey lovelies ! ;)

So this was the first chapter.I hope you enjoyed it.

Please try to overlook my mistakes. :)

And don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you liked it. 🧡

 🧡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.