Happy end!?

No povs

2 years later...

Becky was standing in the yard of her house enjoying the summer sky. The night was calm. The moon and the stars shone in the darkness.. She looked the wedding ring on her fingers and smiled.. It seemed to her that it was a lie, that at last everything had taken its course.. She felt Seth's hands hug her from behind and his lips gently kissing her neck. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder.. His hand gently caressed her tiny baby bump. She smiled..

"What are you doing out here?"he asked her low voice.

"I'm enjoying the summer sky," she told him sweetly.

"Our daughter?"he asked stroking her belly

"She's too quiet.. I guess she's asleep, " she smiled.

"Let's go inside, baby. it's a little chilly. you'll catch cold.. The doctor said to be careful, " he told her..

"Let's go," she said.. she caught his arm and they entered the House.. She sat down on the sofa and he sat down near her and hugged her.

"I heard today that Bray killed himself," she told him after a few minutes in silence.

"I read it in the papers," he told her, stroking her hair..

"Today is the end of this story," she said, stroking his chest.

"This story ended for us a year and a half ago," he told her.. she raised her eyes and looked at him.

"I still can't believe we left it all and went away," she said, caressing his face.

"I wanted to do the best for us. Since I had you I didn't care to have anything else..Power, money, fame don't matter without you.. I wanted to protect you so the best thing was to go away, " he told her, and she smiled.

"Yes..it was the best for me that left New York for Iowa.. it's quiet here.. tasteful.. our children will grow up in a wonderful place," she told him, smiling.

"It was no easy decision to say that everything is over for me. It was worth it, though" he said, laughing.

"It was worth it.. we changed our lives, Seth.. and here we have fame, riches, power.."she reminded him, and he smiled.. he kissed her hand.

"Yes, it's just that here it's all legal," he told her.

"Have you ever regretted giving up your illegitimate life for this lawful one?"she asked him, looking him in the eye..

"Never.. besides, I left the illegal business in the best hands.. 'Roman and Brie are doing great,' he said, laughing.. she laughed too, and their lips joined in a tender kiss.

"You? do you regret that you left everything behind and left?"he asked her, stroking her hair .

"Never.. I miss Paige a lot, but I know she's finally calm and happy. Dean takes great care of her," she answered, and again laid her head on his cheast, taking a calm breath.

"We'll see them all soon, you know.. they will all be here for the birth of our child," he told her tenderly.. she did not answer.. just breathe easy...

Seth was right.. Bray's story was over a year ago.. Bray's trial lasted nearly six months. Mike and Maryse had left before the trial began.. They never appeared in court.. No one knew where they had disappeared.. They were somewhere in Canada. He worked as a lawyer in a big office and she raising Monroe..They had decided to leave that story behind once and for all.

The others stayed for Bray's trial.. Deposit on deposit.. No one was found to defend Bray at his trial.. They were all witnesses of accusation. It was Dolph who, by his testimony, sent Bray where he deserved to be. The Madhouse on the wing with the dangerous lunatics.. Bray couldn't stand living there.. He thought it was unjust, but it was the fairest punishment. He had scattered misery, fear, and death, and was getting what he deserved.. In the end he didn't last... he committed suicide..