His reaction

Seth's Pov

I opened my eyes.. I felt my head ache for some reason.. I was in darkness.. I blinked a few times trying to get used to the darkness.. I was lying on a soft mattress.. I got up and with my hands tried to figure out what was around me..The last thing i remember was that i was outside of Rebecca's home.. I visited her to explain her that I had nothing to do with the one who was trying to mess with her and then nothing.  I was trying to figure out where I was, what had happened to me..I walked slowly through the darkness trying to adapt to the unknown space around me. My hands caught a metal door I tried to open it but in vain.. I hit it hard with my fists..

"Who's out there? WHERE AM I?"I shouted but got no answer..

My eyes were getting used to the darkness..I turned and sat down again on the mattress.. I put my hands to my face. I was trying to figure out who might want to kidnap me and why. I had many enemies, yes, but no one has so far manifested such intentions towards me.. I closed my eyes and tried to think logically.. I shouldn't have panicked. My friends would surely know I was gone.. I had no idea if it was day or night.. It must have been some time before I heard the big door open, making quite a noise.. A light came on and disturbed me instantly in the eyes.. I closed them and then opened them and i was shocked when I saw her in front of me.

"You're awake at last," she said, with an ironical smile on her lips.

"Brie? what the hell is going on here? have you lost your mind?"I asked her. I was really surprised..

"No, I haven't lost my mind, Seth.. you have lost your liberty," she answered quietly.

"What the hell is going on here?"I asked her nervously.. she left a tray of food on the table.

"Don't shout, you'll know when the time comes," she answered. I got up and walked towards her.

"The game is over, Brianna, I am leaving," I answered, and I was trying to overtake her when a small sharp knife came out of her pocket..

"One more step, Rollins, and I'll kill you on the spot," she said, and I took a few steps back.. Not because I was afraid. I just had to convince her in another way.

"Do you want to explain to me why I am here?"I asked her, trying to keep my temper..

"It is not the time yet.. he will tell you who brought you here when he wants too " she answered.

"Who is it? I want to see him, " I told her, but she ignored me.

"Eat your food, Seth.. make sure you eat well. you'll spend several days in here.. "she said, smiling ironically..

Leaving, she left the light on.. She closed and locked the door behind her..

I was working the space around me. It was a rather large room.. Two beds in one was me..The other was directly opposite me, telling me that soon I would not be alone here. In front of me was a small table and two chairs.. A little further, another door.. I Rose and approached. I opened it.. It was the bathroom. coming out of the bathroom I looked at the window opposite me... I ran to open it so I could get away but it was hopeless.. It was built with bricks..

I started looking for something so I could open that damn door, but in vain.. I approached and sat down at the table.. I looked at the food..I ate a few forks. the food was bad.. I took in my hand the little bottle of water that was in the tray. I opened it and had a few sips. Then I left it on the table again. I got up and sat up in bed looking inquiringly at the place around me; I had to get out of here as quickly as possible. I was wondering who might be behind this..

The fact that Brie was here might have suggested that Becky had organized it, but I knew her well enough to know she wasn't capable of that. Maybe Mike.. I was lying on the mattress looking at the ceiling when I noticed some cameras. Whatever monster locked me in here was able to watch me and know my every move.. I stood up and looked towards the camera..

.....................................................................................

Unknown pov

Seth's been here for two days.. We had him down so we could finish the room. The sight of him thus for some reason satisfied me. He thought he was the master of the world, but in reality he was nothing but a mouse in a trap. I watched him desperately looking for a way out.. I laughed mischievously./ From this place there was no way out.. There was only one way out of here. From this room he would only have leave dead.

Brie opened the door of my office and sat down beside me.. I looked at her..

"He wants to know who you are," she said, and I looked at her.

"He will wait a few hours longer; it is not the right time," I answered.. she laid her hand on my shoulder.

"Will you kill him?"she asked me softly .

"When the time comes," I answered, smiling.

"Don't you think it's a little far-fetched? we have brought him here; we will trouble him; but death- " she tried to say, but I interrupted her.

"Death is all he deserves. All his life he thought he was better than everybody else, whereas in reality he was a frightened little man. Look at him.. he is pathetic and I will put him out of his misery," I answered abruptly.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"she asked me, and I looked at her.

"Yes, that's what I want.. "I answered her, looking at her sullenly.

"Look the cameras," Brie said, softly..

I looked toward the cameras. I turned on the mic..,

"If you hear me, you son of a bitch, go fuck yourself. I'll find out who you are and I'll kill you," he said over and over again, full of rage as he was showing me his middle finger

I started laughing.. then I grew serious.. I looked at Brianna..

"What time does she get back from the casino?"I asked her, and she looked at me.

"About 4 o'clock he is always at home," she answered..

"Very well give me the keys," I said, and she gave me the keys.

"Go to my room , undress yourself  and wait for me," I said. Shee nodded in the affirmative and went away.. I invited Dolph into my office...

"Did you ask for me?"he asked me and I looked at him I gave him the keys

"Take Kevin and bring her here.. I want her to be here when she wakes up.. she's coming home at 4: 00 you'll be in her house in already, " I told him sternly, and he nodded.

"As you wish," he said.

"But first take the other 3 and enter the room.. I want his face unrecognizable.. you know how to take care of him.. now he is helpless and unarmed, " I said, and he knew.

"I'm going," he answered, and went out of my office..

I sat comfortably in my chair, counting the time they had to go down to the room where I was holding Seth. The door opened.. My four men approached him and started beating him.. What I saw satisfied me.. I turned off the monitor and went to the room where Bree was waiting for me..

....................................................................

Seth was lying on the bed unable from the blows to do anything. He could barely close his eyes to sleep.. It was about 3 o'clock when Rebecca opened the door of her house with her keys.. She didn't even have time to take off her coat when she was caught and forcibly put in a car.. They drugged her and drove to the lair.Nobody knew that their lives would change once and for all after this..

Ok so here it is the chapter and I hope you enjoy it. If you liked it vote and comment let me know who you believe is the man that Brie helps.. Let me know on the comments below! Until the next chapter.. Kisses.. xoxo!